Heath Evans says the Seattle Seahawks will finish 9-7

fenderbender123

Reaction score
It's funny how much hate Heath Evans gets on this board. He says respectful things about Seattle too, but I guess nobody ever hears it. 9-7 isn't even all that unrealistic or hateful of a prediction.

BadgerVid

Reaction score
hawkfan68":32qrrixc said:
Seahawk Sailor":32qrrixc said:
KitsapGuy":32qrrixc said:
Predicted losses? Cincinnati Bengals, Carolina Panthers, Minnesota Vikings

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0a ... =Facebook_

Unless Heath adds two more losses in that amazing prognosis of his, that's only five losses. If so, Heath may not be quite the mathematician he thinks he is.

Seahawks already had 2 losses when Heath made the prediction. With that said, Heath is a moron. He's holding a grudge because the Seahawks cut him.
Bengals, Panthers, Vikings=3 losses.

Plus 2 prior losses = 5...

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I wouldn't really be too surprised. Zona is gonna beat us twice and they could lose a few more in there. They're just a mediocre team. The days of being the best team in the NFL are clearly over

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2zesws0a said:
I wouldn't really be too surprised. Zona is gonna beat us twice and they could lose a few more in there. They're just a mediocre team. The days of being the best team in the NFL are clearly over
We heard this last year too, if they don't will you leave this forum forever?

OP
OP
KitsapGuy

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
What's weird is he gives us a win at Arizona. Then have them beat us in week 17 at home. :?

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
RunTheBall":2u1tfub4 said:
Missing_Clink":2u1tfub4 said:

No. Why would I do that?

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":3o4wprn9 said:
RunTheBall":3o4wprn9 said:
Missing_Clink":3o4wprn9 said:

No. Why would I do that?
Well you seem VERY certain that we will get swept by Arizona, I'll make a bet: If the Seahawks get swept I'll never post here again, if they don't you never post here again.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":13fii7er said:

Christ.

Did we lost two close road games at any point in the last two years? You know, when we were the best team in the NFL?

We did?

Oh yeah.

How do we have almost the same exact roster (maybe even better with Graham and Lockett) and go from being the best to mediocre?

Too many Blue Friday Seahawk fans.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
RunTheBall":13t7ab29 said:
Missing_Clink":13t7ab29 said:
RunTheBall":13t7ab29 said:
Missing_Clink":13t7ab29 said:

No. Why would I do that?
Well you seem VERY certain that we will get swept by Arizona, I'll make a bet: If the Seahawks get swept I'll never post here again, if they don't you never post here again.

Arizona would be 2-1 or 1-2 with our schedule.

Arizona's opponents are a combined 1-8.

Lets let it play out my friends.

The schedule always evens out

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
RunTheBall":ew5x78ja said:
Missing_Clink":ew5x78ja said:
RunTheBall":ew5x78ja said:
Missing_Clink":ew5x78ja said:

No. Why would I do that?

I get that you want to be all superfan-y and you don't agree with me, and that's fine. But I don't really understand why either of us would want to bet our .net account on this, or anything really.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":85s8ts51 said:

I for one can't wait for Super Bowl 50 next week. Going to be a good one.

Since you know.. the season evidently ends after Week 3 now :lol:

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2aiqbrk6 said:
I get that you want to be all superfan-y and you don't agree with me, and that's fine. But I don't really understand why either of us would want to bet our .net account on this, or anything really.

Because if anyone is the "superfan" it's yourself, having a .net account really doesn't mean much at all to me... but I mean you're the one afraid to bet on something you are CERTAIN will happen. You won't bet because:
A. You're insecure
B. You love the fact that if we do get swept you can post "I TOLD YOU SO"
C. You love the fact that if we don't get swept like you guaranteed you can just hide amongst all the other posters because in a win all the past negative predictions are magically forgiven and forgotten on a home team forum

Hawkpower

Reaction score
No. Why would I do that?[/quote]
Well you seem VERY certain that we will get swept by Arizona, I'll make a bet: If the Seahawks get swept I'll never post here again, if they don't you never post here again.[/quote]

I get that you want to be all superfan-y and you don't agree with me, and that's fine. But I don't really understand why either of us would want to bet our .net account on this, or anything really.[/quote]

Cards first 5 opponents are a combined 2-13.

Lets let it play out.

Do we remember last year? At all?

BlueTalon

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":12vrewm6 said:
KitsapGuy":12vrewm6 said:
Predicted losses? Cincinnati Bengals, Carolina Panthers, Minnesota Vikings

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0a ... =Facebook_
He really needs to stop drinking the Haterade, even Skip Bayless makes sense 3-4 times a season.

Worst case scenario is that we lose against Cincinnati and maybe Baltimore. We're not losing against Carolina or Minnesota.
I don't think he's hating. It's the NFL network, and there's a lot of time that they have to fill with something, regardless of how stupid it might be. This prediction was made before this weekend, and IMO a 9-7 prediction isn't out of line with what we showed the first two weeks.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3jf9m8d5 said:
Cards first 5 opponents are a combined 2-13.

Lets let it play out.

Do we remember last year? At all?
Last year when we were 3-3 and then 6-4 and Arizona was on their hot streak many of the "True" or "Unbiased" fans told us that there was no way to argue with the "Logic" that Arizona would win the division and that the Seahawks were a 9-7 or 10-6 team at best.... Then as we went on our run those posters magically posted less and less or not at all or just tried to blend in with the crowd of other posters. Will probably happen with Clink too, just wait a couple months.

chris98251

Reaction score
Ok I am done reading this crap, Missing_Clink, RunTheBall, You two stop it before we have to.