Heath Evans says the Seattle Seahawks will finish 9-7

seahawksny

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1vzjpyui said:
seahawksny":1vzjpyui said:
Hawkpower":1vzjpyui said:
Missing_Clink":1vzjpyui said:
I wouldn't really be too surprised. Zona is gonna beat us twice and they could lose a few more in there. They're just a mediocre team. The days of being the best team in the NFL are clearly over

Christ.

Did we lost two close road games at any point in the last two years? You know, when we were the best team in the NFL?

We did?

Oh yeah.

How do we have almost the same exact roster (maybe even better with Graham and Lockett) and go from being the best to mediocre?

Too many Blue Friday Seahawk fans.

We weren't the best team in nfl after three weeks last season

And the answer to your question is very simple.. lynch is a year older.

When did I say we were the best team after 3 games last year?

I said we lost games and yet still ended up being the best team in the NFC, hence there isnt any reason to declare us mediocre after two losses this year. Its a 16 game season my friend. Marathon, not a sprint. Seahawks fans should know this well. Patriots struggled early last year. How did that end up for them?

PS: Lynch may have lost a step. We will have to wait and see. But that fact alone does not rocket us from being the best to mediocre. NFL fans who have watched for longer than a year and a half know this.

I never said we were mediocre. And a running back, I disagree, does change a teams fortune tremendously. I get so sick of these morons in media say it's a passing league, it's a passing league it's a passing league. Well guess what?

Do we get to big dance last 2 years without marshawn?

Did our offense look COMPLETELY different when Alexander got hurt after his Mvp season on 06'? Yes, along with the departure of Hutch.

The success of the Hawks the last three years is proof that you win with Defense and a running game, and it's also a reason why fantasy is called fantasy and the teams with Baldwin and Kearse HAVE WON, and the teams with Calvin Johnson DO NOT. No super bowls for andrew luck, Peyton manning, or Aaron Rodgers the last three years.

So yes, the fact that Lynch Is a year older I'd say, makes a huge difference. Losing Unger (like losing Hutch) also contributes.