Here's to 2015

A

Anonymous

So, all of the catch-phrases we know and love have no meaning now?

"It aint over, until it's over!", "I didn't here no fat lady!", and my personal favorite: "C'monnnn Seahawks!".

Not having Miller in there is brutal, and in my opinion the key to any defense being able to contain the offense. The way I see it, we still have more than enough players and possibilities to make some good things happen, and this weekend could very well be the time that new and exciting things begin to happen.

Have faith in the science.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Dismas":2nb7nlqf said:
Wait, I'm all confused now.

So, I should keep watching the games, stop watching the games?
Root for the Seahawks like I have been doing for 30 years, or should I find some yardwork to do on sunday?

All the years I have been watching this team, there has been only one single year I went in week one with superbowl expectations, and that was last year, when they actually won it.

Most years it has been just a hope to have a winning record.
The last 10 years, it has been hopes to make a decent run in the playoffs.

This year was a playoff run hope year, and that is not completely blown yet, BUT, regardless, I will be watching the game every week, just likeI havefor so long, and I will be riding the rollercoaster and hoping they pull out some fairly unlikely wins,and regardless of how they end up doing, I expect I will keep on being a Seahawk fan for years to come.

I'm not gonna call the season over, and I'm not gonna pollyanna things and expect a superbowl, I'm just gonna keep on twelving.

If you wanna give up, give up, I personally don't care to hear all the it's over stuff, and this is the last thread with that sort of title I intend to open.

Go Hawks!

I second this.

seedhawk

Reaction score
pehawk":2w6d5w62 said:
Zebulon Dak":2w6d5w62 said:
Close up early for Gurley? Obviously worked better before the ACL news.

That's such a good phrase I don't want it to die. Is there a guy the Hawks could draft that's kind of femmy? It could be "close up early for girly?"

Well, I suppose we could sign M Sam to the practice squad, (if you get my drift), simply for potential.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Team Slapaho":2p1m3mjp said:
jkitsune":2p1m3mjp said:
Oh, Jesus. We lost on the road to an AFC team. There are 6 games left and we're 6-4, and 5 of those are in division. The season is anything but over.

We are NOT beating the cardinals this year. They are a far superior offensive team than the seahawks with a stout defense. They are legit this season.
We can only dream of putting up not 1, not 2 but THREE POINTS in a game!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, that FAR SUPERIOR OFFENSE had 204 net yards. So very impressive.
19-3

Go pull for Santa Clara now :roll:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RiverDog":f35vitws said:
Shadyhawk182":f35vitws said:
I remember SOO many of these posts every other week in 2012. And last year all the "we're about to be exposed" I love the Hawks and our fans. Buy ive never seen people give up so easily like on here.

2012 was a whole lot different situation in that our remaining schedule back then was a cake walk compared to what we have to face this season. Back in our run in the second half of 2012, we faced train wrecks like the Tim Tebow/Mark Sanchez Jets, the Buffalo Bills, and the Arizona Cardinals, who had lost something like 9 straight by the time we played them. We had all 3 of our remaining divisional games at home in December. Our bye week came in Week 11 and most of our key players were healthy, even Okung and Unger.

This season, our 2nd half schedule is the toughest in the league. With one exception, every one of those teams is in the thick of the playoff hunt and the one that isn't just got through beetch slapping the Broncos.

I'm not saying it isn't possible, but don't kid yourself about the challenges this team faces.
So it's over then and Kearly and all the other draftniks doing fantasy team rosterbation is it now I assume? How depressing.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Wonder where the original poster went, of course he is on the bandwagon now... pretending he never said this.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RunTheBall":1s85weq7 said:
Wonder where the original poster went, of course he is on the bandwagon now... pretending he never said this.
Will come in with a different username in 5-4-3-2....................

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":18titpx9 said:
RunTheBall":18titpx9 said:
Will come in with a different username in 5-4-3-2....................

Hello, my name is Win M. Hall.......
I've been a long-time lurker and I figured it was time for my FIRST post.....
I've been a Seahawks fan since their first game in 1972, when they played in the Key-dome !!
I think my Seahawks will win all of their games !!
I love Coach Flores, and our QB R. Mirer is the BESTEST !!
......welcome me because I am the Seahawks #1 fan !!
And, I am Mannnnnnnnnnnn

:3-1:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":n70c0zl5 said:
The first question you have to ask is who we can beat on the road in the playoffs IF we make the playoffs?

Then answer that question again when you realize we haven't beaten an above .500 team on the road all year.

We have now.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
keatonisballin":2th0aoxe said:
Cause 2014 is a wrap folks. We now have to depend on other teams to lose just to maybe get a wildcard. Even then we'd have to beat a good team on the road. And we haven't done that all year. At least we can maybe get some bootleg NFC West champ shirts from Africa.

:141847_bnono:

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Team Slapaho":2nuh8d6t said:
jkitsune":2nuh8d6t said:
Oh, Jesus. We lost on the road to an AFC team. There are 6 games left and we're 6-4, and 5 of those are in division. The season is anything but over.

We are NOT beating the cardinals this year. They are a far superior offensive team than the seahawks with a stout defense. They are legit this season.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Aros":2wl04q7t said:
The good thing about losing a game or 4 is it causes all of the bandwagon fans to bubble to the surface and proclaim their true status for the rest of us diehards to get a good laugh at.

:179422:

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":3t3x23yw said:
keatonisballin":3t3x23yw said:
Cause 2014 is a wrap folks. We now have to depend on other teams to lose just to maybe get a wildcard. Even then we'd have to beat a good team on the road. And we haven't done that all year. At least we can maybe get some bootleg NFC West champ shirts from Africa.

Classic case of emotions getting the better of you. He had to have posted this right after a loss.
Heard it a million times...

If you've been around sports long enough (38 clubber here) whether it be football, basketball or baseball you know those good teams are going to jell, at least the great ones do at the most important part of the season, the final stretch.

And here we go....enjoy.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I'm surprised that some emo do-gooder hasn't jumped in here in defense of the emotional overreactor. Usually there are a number of people who band together in favor of "the cause" of being allowed to overreact in peace. They're completely wrong, but they're usually out there.

sturg78

Reaction score
He may be the most famous example of this but he was not the only one spewing this nonsense a few weeks back. I welcome new fans and am hope this year has hardened their resolve. Initiation and such.

Latest posts