Here's to 2015

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
keatonisballin":2qru291a said:
Cause 2014 is a wrap folks. We now have to depend on other teams to lose just to maybe get a wildcard. Even then we'd have to beat a good team on the road. And we haven't done that all year. At least we can maybe get some bootleg NFC West champ shirts from Africa.

Sucks that you gave up. You have missed some good games.

jkitsune

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":1jncurug said:
I'm surprised that some emo do-gooder hasn't jumped in here in defense of the emotional overreactor. Usually there are a number of people who band together in favor of "the cause" of being allowed to overreact in peace. They're completely wrong, but they're usually out there.

They're not COMPLETELY wrong. People should be free to over-react, and people should be free to make fun of people who over-react. It needs to go both ways. Spouting emotional overreactions and then being defensive when others emotionally respond is hypocritical.

At any rate, proclaiming the season over at 6-4 was asinine, especially when there were only what, four teams with a better record at the time? Niners also aren't done at 7-5. Football is a sport that, due to the low number of games, is prone to some wild hot streaks and shocking collapses.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":20s4h34q said:
OOOHHH you got me there... Good call.
Well...At least you recognized and admitted that you got owned, and that's an important first step to getting yourself right with the Football Gods, eh? :th2thumbs:

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
jkitsune":2j06kgtb said:
MidwestHawker":2j06kgtb said:
I'm surprised that some emo do-gooder hasn't jumped in here in defense of the emotional overreactor. Usually there are a number of people who band together in favor of "the cause" of being allowed to overreact in peace. They're completely wrong, but they're usually out there.

They're not COMPLETELY wrong. People should be free to over-react, and people should be free to make fun of people who over-react. It needs to go both ways. Spouting emotional overreactions and then being defensive when others emotionally respond is hypocritical.

That's why I said "allowed to overreact in peace." As in...they want to be left alone to their tantrum and not be questioned on it. In short, I agree with you, they can say whatever they want, but obviously they're going to be made fun of when they overreact, and rightly so.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
keatonisballin":39nurk1e said:
Cause 2014 is a wrap folks. We now have to depend on other teams to lose just to maybe get a wildcard. Even then we'd have to beat a good team on the road. And we haven't done that all year. At least we can maybe get some bootleg NFC West champ shirts from Africa.
We just beat a team that had not lost a regular season home game in like a season and a half. This post could really go down as one of the GOATs if we win it all.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
It will be 2015 in about 3 weeks. So ya...here's to the Seahawks winning the SB in 2015.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
:141847_bnono: :tardssmall:

OP can recover some (but not all) dignity by returning to his thread and eating some crow.

evergreen

Reaction score
I think he must have read how we have a tough schedule. That just means its tough on the teams we play! Ha, Ha, Ha. Everything that had to happen did. Including us beating those 5 teams. One more to go and we are really rolling, playing much better then last year.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3l0xhl7l said:
RunTheBall":3l0xhl7l said:
Wonder where the original poster went, of course he is on the bandwagon now... pretending he never said this.
Will come in with a different username in 5-4-3-2....................

LOL
I kinda want to make a SmugPete screenname and trademark it.

Shh don't tell anyone.

themunn

Reaction score
he's still right. it's all about 2015 now

1 Feb 2015

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
gaaaaah I forgot how sincerely stupid and idiotic some people are. this is a good time.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Team Slapaho":2fjaknbw said:
jkitsune":2fjaknbw said:
Oh, Jesus. We lost on the road to an AFC team. There are 6 games left and we're 6-4, and 5 of those are in division. The season is anything but over.

We are NOT beating the cardinals this year. They are a far superior offensive team than the seahawks with a stout defense. They are legit this season.

Everyone is fixated on the wrong misstep that people made earlier in the year. Being pessimistic about the Hawks after a few losses and even after a couple of really ugly home wins is one thing, but people who were respectful of the Cardinals at any point in the year should absolutely be hung by their toenails. Even when our stock was at its lowest, it was always above theirs, and feeling otherwise was just patently absurd.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":7ywdnmll said:
Team Slapaho":7ywdnmll said:
jkitsune":7ywdnmll said:
Oh, Jesus. We lost on the road to an AFC team. There are 6 games left and we're 6-4, and 5 of those are in division. The season is anything but over.

We are NOT beating the cardinals this year. They are a far superior offensive team than the seahawks with a stout defense. They are legit this season.

Everyone is fixated on the wrong misstep that people made earlier in the year. Being pessimistic about the Hawks after a few losses and even after a couple of really ugly home wins is one thing, but people who were respectful of the Cardinals at any point in the year should absolutely be hung by their toenails. Even when our stock was at its lowest, it was always above theirs, and feeling otherwise was just patently absurd.

1BROo.gif

C3sPySc

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":3e93kfnr said:
MidwestHawker":3e93kfnr said:
Team Slapaho":3e93kfnr said:
jkitsune":3e93kfnr said:

1BROo.gif

C3sPySc

:stirthepot:

A

Anonymous

glowingeyedseahawk":jmzxwagx said:
hawksfansinceday1":jmzxwagx said:
RunTheBall":jmzxwagx said:
Wonder where the original poster went, of course he is on the bandwagon now... pretending he never said this.
Will come in with a different username in 5-4-3-2....................

Hello, my name is Win M. Hall.......
I've been a long-time lurker and I figured it was time for my FIRST post.....
I've been a Seahawks fan since their first game in 1972, when they played in the Key-dome !!
I think my Seahawks will win all of their games !!
I love Coach Flores, and our QB R. Mirer is the BESTEST !!
......welcome me because I am the Seahawks #1 fan !!
And, I am Mannnnnnnnnnnn

:3-1:

Unlike smellyman, our friend from PA does know how to use capital letters.

I will say that much...

;)