Hi From Titans Fans

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
The Hammer":3s78mm33 said:
Well that was a lot more offense than any of us expected

Very true. congrats on the win. Have a great week.

Optimus25

Reaction score
I'd say a lot less defense than I was expecting. Murray always seems to give us problems iirc.

Jville

Reaction score
The Hammer":197w4ydo said:

That 3rd quarter was awesome. The Titans put on a blocking clinic. I don't recall an answer to those heavy run formations. Truly an impressive physical performance. A terrific blocking and hitting exhibition. I enjoyed the game ..... learned a lot.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Jville":235sx4ed said:
The Hammer":235sx4ed said:

That 3rd quarter was awesome. The Titans put on a blocking clinic. I don't recall an answer to those heavy run formations. Truly an impressive physical performance. A terrific blocking and hitting exhibition. I enjoyed the game ..... learned a lot.

They used a 6th OLman, something I thought the Hawks should just do since we rarely take advantage of our TE's.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Jville":75u7gjd0 said:
The Hammer":75u7gjd0 said:

Want to know who helped build that line? Art Valero the Seahawks Oline coach during the 2010 season.

OP
OP
The Hammer

The Hammer

Reaction score
Bobblehead":3pq5jri0 said:
Jville":3pq5jri0 said:
The Hammer":3pq5jri0 said:

They used a 6th OLman, something I thought the Hawks should just do since we rarely take advantage of our TE's.

Yeah, the Titans do that a fair amount of the time

adeltaY

Reaction score
Excellent game from the Titans. Out coached and outplayed the Seahawks. OL was fantastic, damn near zero pressure on Mariota and great blocking on outside runs.

Curious Hammer, how was the Raiders D able to limit y'all, especially at home? I watched some of that game but I'm sure you remember it better. Just saw them get annihilated on SNF. Guess it shows how variable the NFL is week to week. No disrespect meant, I genuinely am curious, especially since their defense should be much weaker than ours on paper.