Holiday bowl bo nix

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Was nice how the refs handed them that win. Dude's knee looked to be down before he crossed. Yet they didn't show ONE shot from the other side.
He's a good player, but drafting him? Nah

ivotuk

Reaction score
Maye is staying in school tho

Yes, so we trade back and get him next year. We need to build a team first, not draft a QB just to draft one. How many QBs drafted in 2022 look even "decent?" None.

2021 NFL draft, there was only one consensus "Good to great QB," Trevor Lawrence.

Trevor Lawrence

#2 Overall: Zach Wilson Bust

#3 Overalll: Trey Lance, likely a bust

#11 Overall: Justin Fields, getting the hell beat out of him. Looks like a good QB that's been thrown to the wolves.

#15 Overall: Mac Jones....meh....and just to be clear....MEH

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Yes, so we trade back and get him next year. We need to build a team first, not draft a QB just to draft one. How many QBs drafted in 2022 look even "decent?" None.

2021 NFL draft, there was only one consensus "Good to great QB," Trevor Lawrence.

Trevor Lawrence

#2 Overall: Zach Wilson Bust

#3 Overalll: Trey Lance, likely a bust

#11 Overall: Justin Fields, getting the hell beat out of him. Looks like a good QB that's been thrown to the wolves.

#15 Overall: Mac Jones....meh....and just to be clear....MEH

2022 7th round Brock Purdy is More than decent. But I get what you’re saying.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Still would like to see them go D Line with that first pick. HUGE need on this team. They are going to be in a hell of a position. Especially if they end up with pick 2 or 3, even 4. That phone will be ringing for some trade up partners. I prefer they grab one of those beasts at DE, then think about QB later.

Threedee

Reaction score
I remember thinking the 2013 class sucked because EJ Manuel, Geno, and Barkley were the first three taken. But, Geno has been pursuing that redemption arc this season.