HOLY CATFISH INJURY REPORT going into Chicago

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
adeltaY":34l4pkz1 said:
Positive is that Dion appears to be fully back.

It remains to be seen how many snaps he gets, but a healthier Dion Jordan is a significant upgrade.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Jville":2r6dv1kj said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1041059092414881794[/tweet]
All good.

Next man up!

Shaquem gonna step up his game!

You're not gonna field every starter every single game.

Injuries happen.

You play with the guys you can, and coach them up to the best of the coaches abilities, and you scheme with what you have.

Might be a long season...growing pains and you push through them!!

Go Seahawks!!!

MrThortan

Reaction score
Depth was my concern after watching preseason. Didn't expect it to be an issue this early.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
K.J. and Wagner are still running and should play next week.

Fluker has issues in pass pro, so I don’t mind Sweezy starting at RG again. Sweezy made great strides in pass protection in Week 1, sans the stunt he failed to pick up.

Flowers was the worst CB in the NFL in Week 1, so I don’t mind King or Thorpe getting the reps there. Bears QB sucks at throwing to the left of the field, anyway.

Hill is a poor backup safety and not good on special teams. Thompson & Luani should do OK in those roles.

Hopefully, Kendricks will play alright. We assume he will start at WLB, but he could also play some MLB. Calitro and Shaquem are inconsistent, so that’s more of a concern. But we were already anticipating that Calitro and Shaquem would play a lot.

If we manage to win this game, it would be a stunning victory.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I should have answered the call from the 206.

Probably JS

Seahawker

Reaction score
rjdriver":3nk7bf7r said:
I should have answered the call from the 206.

Probably JS

LOL. Uh, prob... not... But maybe you should lay off the beer, do some running in place & some crunches until late sunday afternoon just in case. Keep the phone close.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Saw this thread in the list, and wondered...
Who is "HOLLY" and WHY is she *SMOKING* the Seahawks injury report? After all, MJ is legal in WA, wouldn't that be a better option? Was it printed on hemp paper or something?

AVL

Reaction score
Note most of the injuries are to aging players. This could be painful, judging by the start.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
olyfan63":k8jhx4l0 said:
Who is "HOLLY" and WHY is she *SMOKING* the Seahawks injury report? After all, MJ is legal in WA, wouldn't that be a better option? Was it printed on hemp paper or something?

Your drifting a little off topic there partner. Focus focus focus.

It's a Steve Raible expression. I just as easily could have used Holy Catfish!

I'll substitute it.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I think I'd like to change my post in the "Fearless Prediction" thread.

That said, I bet if I made it to Chicago by Monday I could suit up.

Seymour

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":btj482rs said:
If they can establish a run game, they have a very good chance of winning tonight.

I agree. Also if they do happen to fail getting the run game rolling then expect another Dline to tee off with Wilson 3's all night.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And maybe, just maybe.......they will actually stick to the run? Instead of telling us they are a running team and just giving up on it when it's working. :34853_doh:

olyfan63

Reaction score
Jville":1mcv4re1 said:
olyfan63":1mcv4re1 said:

I'll substitute it.

I was simply wondering who this HOLLY chick was. No problem with SMOKES, or CATFISH. You mentioned HOLLY and then didn't post a pic of her, preferably in the act of smoking a rolled-up injury report paper. See, you've set the standard so high with your posts, that even a little slip and the second-guessers come out of the woodwork.
Tryin to help you out here pal... Here is Holly Smoking (something, possibly next week's injury report)
Oh yeah, and my personal favorite would be HOLLY LEAPING CATFISH, BATMAN! But I couldn't find a pic of Holly leaping a catfish. So that's out. Closest pic I could come to that was Fonzie jumping the shark. I prefer Holly, as shown below.

000000454802-bryana_holly-fullsize.jpg

mrt144

Reaction score
olyfan63":bq6mel9o said:
Jville":bq6mel9o said:
olyfan63":bq6mel9o said:

I'll substitute it.

I was simply wondering who this HOLLY chick was. No problem with SMOKES, or CATFISH. You mentioned HOLLY and then didn't post a pic of her, preferably in the act of smoking a rolled-up injury report paper. See, you've set the standard so high with your posts, that even a little slip and the second-guessers come out of the woodwork.
Tryin to help you out here pal... Here is Holly Smoking (something, possibly next week's injury report)
Oh yeah, and my personal favorite would be HOLLY LEAPING CATFISH, BATMAN! But I couldn't find a pic of Holly leaping a catfish. So that's out. Closest pic I could come to that was Fonzie jumping the shark. I prefer Holly, as shown below.

000000454802-bryana_holly-fullsize.jpg

She must be making a face at the offense of the hawks