Home field during the playoffs is a possibility

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
I'm a 49ers fan for the rest of the season (apart from when we play them of course). They're the only team (apart from us) that GB will have real concerns about. Kap's got their number the same way we have his. If they face each other then time for Roman to dig out the old playbook.

Hawks46

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":j2unllol said:
Green Bay losing to Buffalo? Really?

Well, they're 3-3 on the road, so yea, it's a possibility. I also think Detroit has a real chance of beating them, but they look to be slipping now. Maybe desperation helps.

Perspective is a funny thing. You get all these pundits saying the Seahawks are "a different team on the road" and how we're not that good of a road team. I guess technically since we're so good at home, it IS a difference, but we're not a poor road team like so many are saying about us.

Matter of fact, the best two teams on the road this year are Dallas (5-0) and Cincy (4-2). Problem with that is that Dallas is 3-4 at home (what ?!) and Cincy is 4-1-1 at home. The best teams in the league right now, ALL of them, are 3-3 on the road. Us dropping that one home game to Dallas is literally the difference between us being tied with 3 other NFC teams for the best record in the league.

So, a lot of folks had us written off (even on this board) 2 weeks ago, and now we're 1 game out of being tied for 1st place....in the entire league. Not a bad place to be. We have 2 games left at home, 2 on the road. It's still not easy, but doable.