How effective have you been at work this week?

how effective have you been at work this week??

• Very, give me a raise for being so awesome

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Average, even my crappy co workers are better

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Horrible, fire me now if you know whats good for you

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
B

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Some great responses and just about what i figured. Most people admit to sucking while a good portion are totally egotistical and less than honest.

We all suck this week! Admit it!!

suppaball

Reaction score
Gametime":otggqxaw said:
Bprez3":otggqxaw said:
It (work) keeps my mind off the game. Granted as I post this I am still at work streaming 710

Both my bosses left for the game.

Work? hahaha. Adorable.
This and the streaming and posting.

zhawk

Reaction score
I've actually started a new job, so I have to be focused. But I'm not sleeping much at night, so I can keep up with what's going on. Let's win this thing already! I can't wait much longer! :thirishdrinkers:

Edit. Btw I live in the Fort Worth, Texas area. No sympathy from Cowboy fans.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Had a deadline to meet, so no choice but to have been effective...

Met it at 4:00 yesterday, will be 100% worthless today.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I've still been productive, but I think I may have food poisoning. I'm up to 3-4 "dumps" a day.

OP
OP
B

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2j7s1alf said:
I've still been productive, but I think I may have food poisoning. I'm up to 3-4 "dumps" a day.

Youre a nervous type like me. I have no doubt that i will take no less than 12 dumps before kickoff sunday..

OP
OP
B

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Bellycheat and Pete about to do a joint presser at 730 am EST...

Seanhawk

Reaction score
BlueBlood":1fnlu8ue said:
Seanhawk":1fnlu8ue said:

Youre a nervous type like me. I have no doubt that i will take no less than 12 dumps before kickoff sunday..

That's not what I was getting at. I'm going into the bathroom so I can check .net for any new news on my phone.

OP
OP
B

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Seanhawk":6biixzbb said:
BlueBlood":6biixzbb said:
Seanhawk":6biixzbb said:

That's not what I was getting at. I'm going into the bathroom so I can check .net for any new news on my phone.

Im a nervous pooper. To clarify!

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Hardly productive. I've had one ear bud in, listening and watching press conferences all week while simultaneously dealing with work calls in the other ear.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
The one week that I'd like to coast a bit is the one week that I am working overtime to get through all of my work. Deadlines SUCK!

A

Anonymous

I have been next to worthless around here since the Kearse caught that pass in OT.

If I had an employee, they'd write me up.

Cool part is being 95+% done with more than a few cars, so I can pick at them in-between press conferences and analyst's predictions.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Thank god I just retired from the Air Force and quit a job I held for 3 weeks due to a transition into another job I start Monday

OP
OP
B

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Diezel Dawg":2mi4y1z0 said:
Thank god I just retired from the Air Force and quit a job I held for 3 weeks due to a transition into another job I start Monday

Thank "insert power of human/god hybrid" for small miracles.

chawx

Reaction score
I've been busting ass! My work consumes my soul if I leave it untouched. If I stay on top of it, like I have been, then I can focus better this weekend and not be thinking about that damn design I have to do for XYZ jerk client...

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I'm a teacher. You don't want me ineffective even for a Seahawks game.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
BlueBlood":265fyyua said:
Seanhawk":265fyyua said:
BlueBlood":265fyyua said:
Seanhawk":265fyyua said:

Im a nervous pooper. To clarify!

Did you just text into 710?

minormillikin

Reaction score
I've been approximately as worthless as usual. But, I have a state job, and that's par for the course. Stereotypes exist for a reason,unfortunately.

Thank you taxpayers for paying me to read and make smarmy comments here on seahawks.net.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I am the most productive member of my team, and the only one that hasn't missed any time this week. I am a By-God titan of the cube farm and frankly I deserve a bonus.

Latest posts