Huskies Vs Oklahoma State

jkitsune

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":txs8ceyh said:
jkitsune":txs8ceyh said:
Petersen should be ashamed of this performance, and I hold him entirely accountable for this soft, pitiful showing.
How can you hold him entirely accountable when he was left with no QB?

Because I'm angry and mildly drunk.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":p1gw8rfp said:
vin.couve12":p1gw8rfp said:
Also, I've seen from more than one scout that Dwayne Washington was possibly the top RB recruit and he's leaving a lot of yards there. A lot of dancing and even when he's N/S he's not getting yards after contact. Obvious athlete, but not yet a football player. Problem is RB is a lot about instincts when talking about pure running. That's where Shaq is easily more natural and clearly superior.
Hopefully we get Chris Warren

I think he's going to Texas.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1dd4ef6i said:
Hawkfan77":1dd4ef6i said:
vin.couve12":1dd4ef6i said:
Also, I've seen from more than one scout that Dwayne Washington was possibly the top RB recruit and he's leaving a lot of yards there. A lot of dancing and even when he's N/S he's not getting yards after contact. Obvious athlete, but not yet a football player. Problem is RB is a lot about instincts when talking about pure running. That's where Shaq is easily more natural and clearly superior.
Hopefully we get Chris Warren

I think he's going to Texas.
DONT SAY THAT

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
jkitsune":9wb3r3iy said:
Hawkfan77":9wb3r3iy said:
jkitsune":9wb3r3iy said:
Petersen should be ashamed of this performance, and I hold him entirely accountable for this soft, pitiful showing.

:th2thumbs: Me too...me too

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Looks like we get 30 more minutes of Miles. I can't wait til next year when Browning comes in and we'll have an actual QB on the team.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3gpq3fhb said:
Looks like we get 30 more minutes of Miles. I can't wait til next year when Browning comes in and we'll have an actual QB on the team.
How sad is it that we know that a true freshmen will be the best QB on a team with 4 other 4 star QBs?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hate to say it, cuz I'd actually like to see them be good but I think uw is going to be pretty bad next year after losing Shaq, shelton, kikaha, timu, etc. I think it's going to be a pretty big step backwards before hopefully getting better. If I were a husky fan I'd be pretty concerned about that coaching staff.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":37x0b2g0 said:
jkitsune":37x0b2g0 said:
Hawkfan77":37x0b2g0 said:
jkitsune":37x0b2g0 said:

:th2thumbs: Me too...me too

Thanks for understanding. What a disappointing showing. I do, for whatever it's worth, think Petersen has to take some responsibility for the 21 other players who are playing terribly. Miles being awful is certainly not his fault.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
JSeahawks":11d2czh8 said:
Hate to say it, cuz I'd actually like to see them be good but I think uw is going to be pretty bad next year after losing Shaq, shelton, kikaha, timu, etc. I think it's going to be a pretty big step backwards before hopefully getting better. If I were a husky fan I'd be pretty concerned about that coaching staff.
I actually think next years team will be better than the one we saw this year. Uw has its best depth on the DL and LB (imo), so while it will hurt to lose those guys, I don't think it will be downright terrible.

Our secondary should take a major step forward. We still have playmakers on offense. I think having Browning and Carta-Samuels enter the QB battle is a huge plus, because I think those 2 will be the best QBs on the roster come February. This team has some big holes and still a lot of players that quite fit Petersen's system, but I think they will ultimately be better next year

jkitsune

Reaction score
I don't honestly see how next year's team can be significantly worse than this year's. This is the softest 8-win team I've ever seen, and thus far I've seen absolutely nothing to sell me on Petersen. I absolutely understand that Miles is an awful quarterback, but the tackling, discipline, and playcalling on this team are sorely lacking.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
how on earth can a major division 1 school like the UW only manage to come up with a zero like Miles? this guy is a joke. Wow. I mean that's the best you can go find? My Brother was a starting QB in the big sky conference and he was a million times better than this guy.

myersusaf

Reaction score
they "think" it hit the ground WTF.....either you see it hit the ground or you don't..................FREAKING SHIP!

P.S: Absolutely no way to overturn from the views we have seen

we;ll then i stand corrected :)...

jkitsune

Reaction score
myersusaf":392tvhzh said:
they "think" it hit the ground WTF.....either you see it hit the ground or you don't..................FREAKING SHIP!

Yes, the announcers are the problem with this game.