hypothetical superbowl question

Would you take the three guaranteed rings under RW right now, or hold out for more?

• Take the three.

Votes: 53 69.7%
  • Hold out for more.

Votes: 23 30.3%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Sprfunk

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Personally I don't take the three. I think he is capable of more. This team is so young and will remain young moving forward. I don't see players continuing with this team after they stop being top flight players. Just ask the donkeys about champ at db starting in the super bowl. I don't think it would happen here. Love champ btw.
Time will tell, but I have confidence in the front office and RW to get a dynasty here.

kearly

Reaction score
I see the Seahawks as being a lot like the Walsh-era 49ers. The 49ers won 5 over a 14+ season window. Four of those came in the first eight seasons. The thing is though, Wilson is already a better QB statistically than Montana, and their defense and specials are better as well. And this is on a team that still has several areas remaining for major improvement. I think there is a very real chance the Seahawks could turn into the best franchise the NFL has ever seen.

Here we are at the beginning of this run, and Seattle has already put up the best two seasons back to back by DVOA since the 96-97 Packers. This team is starting off from a really high launching point, and is built to last. Most teams will have maybe one 40 DVOA outlier season in their history, and Seattle is doing this routinely every year now like its nothing.

But what I like the most about Seattle is how they are built to destroy the prototypical NFL team, the one helmed by a franchise QB that has to win with the pass and good enough defense.

Latest posts