I wonder why PC sold his house...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":2393j0od said:
RolandDeschain":2393j0od said:
I question whether there's a larger collection of conspiracy theorists on any other NFL forum on the Internet than there is here.

49er fans, on just about any forum.
I said conspiracy theorists, not drooling idiots.

:lol:

JimmyG

Reaction score
idahohawk":18qbp19x said:
Chawker":18qbp19x said:
I heard that he sold his house for 6.1 million to a local car dealer.

Because Russ is gonna walk & play baseball, & Pete is moving on. Keep up man.
PC next manager of the Texas Rangers confirmed.

Gametime

Reaction score
Golden Tate defiled his kitchen. No choice but to sell.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
mikeak":uz1s2jaj said:
If we are the largest collection of conspiracy theorists, then we are convinced that there are other forums with more conspiracy theorists out there and that we are being framed for being conspiracy theorists when we are not.

In other words your question won't find an answer here.....

Bottom line.....Pete's wife didn't like something about the home.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":e0fluotw said:
mikeak":e0fluotw said:
If we are the largest collection of conspiracy theorists, then we are convinced that there are other forums with more conspiracy theorists out there and that we are being framed for being conspiracy theorists when we are not.

In other words your question won't find an answer here.....

Bottom line.....Pete's wife didn't like something about the home.

Yeah, like it wasn't "black enough"

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, he sold it to Jimmy Barrier for $6.1mil. All cash, too - mortgages are for the little people. :roll: Pete bought it last year from Sally Nordstrom, the original owner.

Nordstrom, Carroll, Barrier...a veritable Seattle who's who.

RiverDog

Reaction score
kidhawk":v50v9tgt said:
Maybe he just didn't like it????

From what I read, he just bought it last year, so it's not like this is where he's lived since he got here and is suddenly getting out of it.

At least he's pulling in a bit of a profit by selling it for 200k more than he bought it last year and without listing it too.

Until I hear differently, I'll just chalk it up to keeping the wife happy

Yes, but he's going to have to pay a hefty short term capital gains tax on that increase in value because he re-sold it within 24 months of buying it. If his motive to sell was to turn a profit, he would have been a fool to sell at this time.

But I don't believe that his motivation has anything to do with a secret plan to leave the Hawks. He's not going anywhere for at least a year, so why not hold onto the house until a few months prior to his leaving and avoid the taxes? And if he has a secret plan to leave, why fuel speculation by selling his house?

IMO there was probably something about the house or the neighborhood they didn't like that wasn't apparent when they bought the place, that he didn't want to rent it, and was willing to pay the tax in order to get out of the house and/or neighborhood.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
kidhawk":c0vf07ue said:
Maybe he just didn't like it????

From what I read, he just bought it last year, so it's not like this is where he's lived since he got here and is suddenly getting out of it.

At least he's pulling in a bit of a profit by selling it for 200k more than he bought it last year and without listing it too.

Until I hear differently, I'll just chalk it up to keeping the wife happy

If he lived in it less than 2 years, there is no profit with capitol gains taxes?

Popeyejones

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1akkanyx said:
I question whether there's a larger collection of conspiracy theorists on any other NFL forum on the Internet than there is here.

Trickles down from your 9/11 Truther coach, of course.

He sold his house, OR DID HE?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??

:179422: