I'll Take It, But...

Seafan

Reaction score
Aros":r9nfm43k said:
Overall, Wilson was disappointing...Much of the offense was disappointing. Just out of synch (outside of Penny who had a career day). Wins are all that matter in the end, but for once can't this team have a decisive blowout? Once? Should have been 24-3 in the first half, easy. Credit to the Eagles D that came to play. Same as our D, who were outstanding.

Imagine the havoc if Clowney was a go today? Wow.

Wilson is really making it difficult on himself to cement the MVP. With that performance he is clearly now 2nd behind Jackson for the award. He needs to step it up big time these final five weeks. But I know, I know, wins are all that matters not MVP trophies. Just was surprised by his lackluster performance today.

I told myself and family I wouldn't get into my usual emotional investment watching a road game due to the broken ribs but that went out the window early, lol. Extra ice packs and meds today.

Ugly or not, it was a 10am road game and totally worth it. GO HAWKS!

Makes you wonder if the game had been in prime time if the O would have played better. Iupati got only two false start penalties but the dude was flinching the whole game. Too many penalties, drops and poor throws, fumbles, delays of game. Penny was literally the leader out there, it looked like no one else on O was ready to play.

The Eagles suck. Thankfully the defense has brought it the last two games. Time for the offense to get their crap together.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Anyone even trying to blame Russ for anything, move along... yes sailed a wide open, yes even MVPs have those... end of the day is win and thats all that matters, and all that matters to him... think outside today/this year... 10 penalties to 0 at one point, huge dropped passes, east coast early game...we lose those games usually...they kept going.. ugly but proved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xray

Reaction score
The Hawks beat a Eagles team that where without several key offensive players and a QB (Wentz) that was absolutely pathetic . The Hawks should of won by 21 not 8 . It's a win though .

Hawkpower

Reaction score
xray":z062txy4 said:
The Hawks beat a Eagles team that where without several key offensive players and a QB (Wentz) that was absolutely pathetic . The Hawks should of won by 21 not 8 . It's a win though .

And....what was the score last week when the mighty Patriots went to Philly..... 8)

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Hawkpower":28dvos64 said:
xray":28dvos64 said:

And....what was the score last week when the mighty Patriots went to Philly..... 8)

This is my favorite game for this so far.

A poster in the gameday forum said something like "good teams never let bad teams hang around" at half when the Seahawks were up 10-3. The Patriots were down 10-9 the previous week.

So do the Patriots suck, or what?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm not disappointed at all. 9 point win on the road, when we all know it should have been at least a 20 point win. The game was never in doubt, even with them letting them stay in the game w/the missed scoring opportunities.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Pretty crazy to me to think that this franchise has gone from barely being able to squeak out .500 on the road and regularly losing 10AM road games, to now being able to play bad games and remain undefeated on the road AND 10AM games.