I'm assuming no Rawls or Graham tomorrow...

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Aros":10dr3n0a said:
I honestly do not believe we will see either for the start of the regular season. Just a gut feeling, hope I'm wrong.

I still wouldn't be surprised to see Pete string Jimmy out until Week 11 and then just IR him. Rawls I'm a little more bullish on.

LolaRox

Reaction score
HawkGA":7v24pf92 said:
I really don't understand moving Gilliam to RT for this game unless they really think that's where he is going to play going forward. Get as much work on the left side as possible. Even if he is the first backup for RT, this is preseason. Just plug as needed. Don't be shuffling.

This.

This sounds like more of Tom Cable's BS . They'll say it's about getting the best five on the field, but If Gilliam is the LT let him play there and stop messing around. They tell him he's going to move to the left side and the first chance to play they move him back to right. So maddening.

kidhawk":7v24pf92 said:
sutz":7v24pf92 said:
hgwellz12":7v24pf92 said:
I really only want Russ to play 2-3 series tops.
That long? Really? He doesn't need the work. ;)

IIRC last year in the first pre season game, Wilson fumbled the first drive and then played one more drive. I'd say he plays no more than 2 drives this game as well

And the reason he fumbled Is because Von Miller blew by Britt and smacked Russell. I don't want Russ to play at all in this game. I'd rather Boykin take those licks.

dogorama

Reaction score
LolaRox":2mbpn6ud said:
This sounds like more of Tom Cable's BS . They'll say it's about getting the best five on the field, but If Gilliam is the LT let him play there and stop messing around. They tell him he's going to move to the left side and the first chance to play they move him back to right. So maddening.

I am going to wait and see how it plays out but if the O-LINE plays like it did the first half last year it's on him.

Largent80

Reaction score
Going to be interesting to see the others get to play and what they can/can't do.

Expectations are MEH at this point.

Jville

Reaction score
Largent80":3tjtmwsk said:
Going to be interesting to see the others get to play and what they can/can't do.

Expectations are MEH at this point.

I look forward to this first look preseason game every year.

:spaz: Bring on the auditions!