IM jacked up and prob wont sleep tonight....

NYCoug

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3da1z0rg said:
Thanks for the pictoral layout. Each one of these pictures show the Hawks executing well. If we can execute, we can put up 24-27 points.....something the Vikings sorely lacked tonight. I kinda felt sorry for them...looked like a "duck out of water".

The NFC's pretty lucky, and probably happy, that the Vikings beat out the Giants for that last spot. I'm pretty sure no one wanted to play them in January. The Vikings had an awesome season but even with Christian Ponder they never struck me as a serious Super Bowl contender, this season.

Oh well, step aside GMen, it's time for a new dominant reign in the NFL.

Shock2k

Reaction score
NYCoug":jd796281 said:
Bigpumpkin":jd796281 said:
Thanks for the pictoral layout. Each one of these pictures show the Hawks executing well. If we can execute, we can put up 24-27 points.....something the Vikings sorely lacked tonight. I kinda felt sorry for them...looked like a "duck out of water".

The NFC's pretty lucky, and probably happy, that the Vikings beat out the Giants for that last spot. I'm pretty sure no one wanted to play them in January. The Vikings had an awesome season but even with Christian Ponder they never struck me as a serious Super Bowl contender, this season.

Oh well, step aside GMen, it's time for a new dominant reign in the NFL.

No doubt, or the Bears for that matter.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Man, I had a few beers with dinner, and another for dessert, just enough to feel relaxed and mellow. I didn't want too much because I wanted to avoid any grogginess in the a.m. But now that I've spent the past 4 hours here, I'm sober, alert, and getting more amped by the minute. PLAYOFFS! SEAHAWKS!! OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!!!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
If it's this bad trying to sleep for the Wild Card game.....what will it be like next Saturday night? Six different sleeping pills haven't phased me!

SeatownZag

Reaction score
I can't wait ahhhhh haven't been this excited for a seahawks game since the 2005 super bowl!

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
Finally fell asleep around 2:00 and have been up since 4:30. Got concerned when I saw the early morning DC coverage - FedEx Field was tarpped. Re-checked the weather - game time still sunny and 48 degrees. I've got a good feeling about today. GO HAWKS!!!!

Largent80

Reaction score
Slept like a baby, now enjoying a nice cup of java, and hangin' here. Heading to the Backstage at 11:30 as it will be packed and jacked.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
HawksFan83":3h5u5iwd said:
I found a really good copy of Django Unchained... so im gonna watch that lol.
I got a whole 3 hours sleep last night. I watched Lincoln and The Hobbit. Great movies. Where did you find Django Unchained at? I am so nervous today. Super tired but can't sleep.