Im ready for a coaching change

Largent80

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":1ykuw0mo said:
Largent80":1ykuw0mo said:
The door is right in front of you if you don't like it. Because the majority of Hawks fans DO LIKE IT.

Deal with it or see ya.

Your diatribes are laughable.

GTFO, you are not needed, or wanted.

Is that clear enough?

I'm firmly on board with Pete, John, the players and the entire organization and I applaud them for making it this far after a complete re-set of the roster.

Then you are firmly on board with never moving past the divisional round. Must be nice to expect and accept so little from your team.
I think I was clear what part of the message didn't you decipher?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
hugecanoli":fpipitah said:
Nobody's perfect, but the deficiencies are glaring, obvious, and have no hope of changing.

Everybody else sees it except the rose-colored glasses Hawk fans. Hell, even NFL just wrote about it....

4) More important in Seattle: Defensive talent or a philosophical change on offense?

This Seahawks season ended like the last one: with more of Russell Wilson's prime wasted. Just like their playoff loss to the Cowboys a year ago, offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer only started to allow Wilson to spin his magic once the Seahawks were down by too much. Pete Carroll continues to coach the team he used to have, with a dominant defense and excellent running game, rather than the one he has now. The inflexibility to adapt is becoming a trademark.

Injuries were a big part of the story, but it still looks like Wilson is being forced into an offensive system that hasn't been particularly successful rather than building a system around Wilson.

The team's defense, however, was the bigger issue on Sunday and throughout the year. The Packers scored four touchdowns on their first eight drives and successfully ran the clock out on their final possession. Jadeveon Clowney, Jarran Reed, Ziggy Ansah and Quinton Jefferson are all entering free agency for a squad that struggled to rush the passer. Cornerback Tre Flowers' struggles in Green Bay were emblematic of the team's young secondary. General manager John Schneider and Carroll need an infusion of talent, preferably in the draft and preferably now.

Quote Source: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... day-primer

Great post

Largent80

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":tyi8lpcl said:
hugecanoli":tyi8lpcl said:
Nobody's perfect, but the deficiencies are glaring, obvious, and have no hope of changing.

Everybody else sees it except the rose-colored glasses Hawk fans. Hell, even NFL just wrote about it....

4) More important in Seattle: Defensive talent or a philosophical change on offense?

This Seahawks season ended like the last one: with more of Russell Wilson's prime wasted. Just like their playoff loss to the Cowboys a year ago, offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer only started to allow Wilson to spin his magic once the Seahawks were down by too much. Pete Carroll continues to coach the team he used to have, with a dominant defense and excellent running game, rather than the one he has now. The inflexibility to adapt is becoming a trademark.

Injuries were a big part of the story, but it still looks like Wilson is being forced into an offensive system that hasn't been particularly successful rather than building a system around Wilson.

The team's defense, however, was the bigger issue on Sunday and throughout the year. The Packers scored four touchdowns on their first eight drives and successfully ran the clock out on their final possession. Jadeveon Clowney, Jarran Reed, Ziggy Ansah and Quinton Jefferson are all entering free agency for a squad that struggled to rush the passer. Cornerback Tre Flowers' struggles in Green Bay were emblematic of the team's young secondary. General manager John Schneider and Carroll need an infusion of talent, preferably in the draft and preferably now.

Great post

No, it's a TERRIBLE and very LAZY post especially when the writer admits the lack of a pass rush. Only idiot dolts don't know that your secondary is as good as your pass rush.

You need an example?...OK, Cliff Avril gets injured in the SB with the Hawks having a 14 point lead and what happened there?...The secondary gave the game away with no help up front.

Learn something about football.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Every single year you come on here and tell everyone "if you're satisfied with losing in the playoffs" etc.
Every......single.....year. Nobody is happy we are done, geezus man.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Largent80":1usrzggz said:
pittpnthrs":1usrzggz said:
Largent80":1usrzggz said:
The door is right in front of you if you don't like it. Because the majority of Hawks fans DO LIKE IT.

Deal with it or see ya.

Is that clear enough?

I'm firmly on board with Pete, John, the players and the entire organization and I applaud them for making it this far after a complete re-set of the roster.

Then you are firmly on board with never moving past the divisional round. Must be nice to expect and accept so little from your team.

I deciphered it perfectly. You are perfectly content with a decade long trend of wasted quarters, lack of adaptability, and an over all stagnant game plan that will never move us any closer to the big prize. Got it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And you are content to tell everyone how they feel. Over and over again. Do you enjoy it? What do you actually gain from it? Just curious.

Largent80

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":gtjj0tqu said:
Largent80":gtjj0tqu said:
pittpnthrs":gtjj0tqu said:
Largent80":gtjj0tqu said:

Deal with it or see ya.

Is that clear enough?

I deciphered it perfectly. You are perfectly content with a decade long trend of wasted quarters, lack of adaptability, and an over all stagnant game plan that will never move us any closer to the big prize. Got it.

Hahahahahahaha. Jacks gonna OFF

Or trolls gonna suck that. Either one applies.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Largent80":1gasarvr said:
pittpnthrs":1gasarvr said:
hugecanoli":1gasarvr said:

Great post

No, it's a TERRIBLE and very LAZY post especially when the writer admits the lack of a pass rush. Only idiot dolts don't know that your secondary is as good as your pass rush.

You need an example?...OK, Cliff Avril gets injured in the SB with the Hawks having a 14 point lead and what happened there?...The secondary gave the game away with no help up front.

That lack of pass rush didnt seem to bother us from scoring in the second half when the first half game plan got scrapped. Petes first half game plans are the only things that are TERRIBLE and LAZY.

Lol. The secondary in SB49 were all hurt and held together by scotch tape and it was miraculous that they even played. That being said, we still had a chance to win, but the worst play call in Super Bowl history (maybe football in general) prevented that too. Again, another coaching gaffe.

Thanks for your posts though. What I have learned is how little you truly know.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, maybe your Niners will win on Sunday. You sound more like a Niners fan than an actual Hawks fan. But hey, the Hawks have been eliminated from the playoffs, this is right in your wheelhouse to bash the team and Pete......because you know more than everyone.
Better?

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":3ifmlerm said:
Largent80":3ifmlerm said:
pittpnthrs":3ifmlerm said:
Largent80":3ifmlerm said:

Deal with it or see ya.

Is that clear enough?

you know only the Patriots have been more successful right? the most successful dynasty in NFL history and were right behind them. It sounds like you think winning a Superbowl is easy. It's not.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nope, anything less than bashing the team if they don't make the Super Bowl every single year makes you less of a fan :?

Largent80

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":3om008hh said:
Largent80":3om008hh said:
pittpnthrs":3om008hh said:
hugecanoli":3om008hh said:

Great post

That lack of pass rush didnt seem to bother us from scoring in the second half when the first half game plan got scrapped. Petes first half game plans are the only things that are TERRIBLE and LAZY.

Lol. The secondary in SB49 were all hurt and held together by scotch tape and it was miraculous that they even played. That being said, we still had a chance to win, but the worst play call in Super Bowl history (maybe football in general) prevented that too. Again, another coaching gaffe.

Thanks for your posts though. What I have learned is how little you truly know.

Oh...Get your Binky...It'll be ok...AND your coach for the next several years is PETE CARROLL. Suck IT !!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":2qkeoanl said:

I'm also content with a .700 win percentage, two SB's, two conference championships, playoffs for 8 of a 10 year period and a coach that's completely respected inside and outside the locker room who's the sole reason most free agent's come here., as well as one of the great player developers in the league.

You act like this is an either or scenario. That either we're Pete apologists and that means no more SB's ever, or we want change in order to try to get back to a SB.

Why again can't we win another SB with Pete? Maybe we won't, but you can't guarantee we will by totally blowing up one of the most successful franchises in the league in order to bring in a new coach that the likeihood of surpassing what Pete's doing here is minimal at best.

John63

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1as8wsct said:
pittpnthrs":1as8wsct said:

I'm also content with a .700 win percentage, two SB's, two conference championships, playoffs for 8 of a 10 year period and a coach that's completely respected inside and outside the locker room who's the sole reason most free agent's come here., as well as one of the great player developers in the league.

You act like this is an either or scenario. That either we're Pete apologists and that means no more SB's ever, or we want change in order to try to get back to a SB.

Why again can't we win another SB with Pete? Maybe we won't, but you can't guarantee we will by totally blowing up one of the most successful franchises in the league in order to bring in a new coach that the likeihood of surpassing what Pete's doing here is minimal at best.

I dont care if PC stays or goes I want to play a full 4 Qtrs

Largent80

Reaction score
Don't bother Largent. He's a troll, pretty easy to see, he likes the attention. Hanging onto SB 49 play confirms it along with defending the defense in that game.

Try Tinder PiTT. There should be plenty of people in that fantastic area to choose to help you.

Nunya_

Reaction score
John63":1hdq3arl said:

Sorry, but that was a stupid post. Are you saying that the team does not try to score in the 1st half? That they are intentionally sandbaging? I know you keep throwing around PC's comment that he evaluates the opponent in the first half, but you are misrepresenting what he said and what he meant. EVERY coach evaluates the opponent from their defensive plays in the 1st half.

To think that the team does not play the whole 4 quarter is stupid. Being unsuccessful in the 1st half DOES NOT equate to "not playing".

So, since you seem to know so much, what would you suggest the team do in order to be more successful in the 1st half? Run more? Run less? More deep routes? Screens? Slants?

Largent80

Reaction score
Nunya_":3to8s8i8 said:
John63":3to8s8i8 said:

Sorry, but that was a stupid post. Are you saying that the team does not try to score in the 1st half? That they are intentionally sandbaging? I know you keep throwing around PC's comment that he evaluates the opponent in the first half, but you are misrepresenting what he said and what he meant. EVERY coach evaluates the opponent from their defensive plays in the 1st half.

To think that the team does not play the whole 4 quarter is stupid. Being unsuccessful in the 1st half DOES NOT equate to "not playing".

So, since you seem to know so much, what would you suggest the team do in order to be more successful in the 1st half? Run more? Run less? More deep routes? Screens? Slants?

Welcome to the asylum Nunya

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's odd that a "Seahawks fan" wants everyone to be miserable like he is.
Not gonna' happen, this has been a hell of a run and this team had a hell of a season. Especially with what they had to work with. Held together with Duct tape and were one drive away from an NFC Championship.
Fire Pete, Russ Sucks and this team sucks. They haven't won 10 straight Super Bowl's.

How do I feel about this team, and this run under Pete? PROUD

Largent80

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1btqs0i4 said:
It's odd that a "Seahawks fan" wants everyone to be miserable like he is.
Not gonna' happen, this has been a hell of a run and this team had a hell of a season. Especially with what they had to work with. Held together with Duct tape and were one drive away from an NFC Championship.
Fire Pete, Russ Sucks and this team sucks. They haven't won 10 straight Super Bowl's.

How do I feel about this team, and this run under Pete? PROUD

I'm with ya. this team over achieved especially on defense. There simply is no need to defend that and only fools go forward with the fire all the coaches bullshit. Seriously?..Fire the best coaches and GM for 10 frigging years this team has EVER HAD?....Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaaaaa........HA. Jacks gonna ASS.