I'm sorry, DK.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Heard some of the stats guys say that Seattle is passing the ball at the 5th highest rate in the league in neutral situations so you're wrong
We open a drive with an early pass (1st or 2nd play) at about 6 times the rate we don't. And we're far more successful on those drives as well. We're a pass to setup the run offense, not the other way around.

As for DK, he had all the signs of becoming a disgruntled, high maintenance WR. However, I'm guessing some of that had to do with the way our offense was running and then, with the big change this offseason, he knew he needed to step into that leadership void and did.

This offense is just so much fun to watch right now.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I highly doubt it was sarcasm. But if you honestly want DK traded, maybe you should go join John in Denver.

Fake
And people flat out MAKE UP drama about DK. I've never been worried even 5 percent about that guy.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Part of the reason I didn't buy into "the DK will be a problem, he will want to leave" stuff was the circumstances surrounding him getting update in recent years. He was upset when things weren't going well for the O and he wasn't getting the ball. Well what if that was a result of the QB not getting him the ball when he was open on certain routes meaning Wilson leaving wouldn't bother him that much. Also there was the way he conducted himself in the off-season. Rather than showing concern about Wilson being gone he seemed to embrace the idea of helping fill that leadership void

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Once Geno gets paid

Geno
DK
Lockett
Adams

That’s like 40%-50% of the cap right there
DK - $8.8 mil cap hit
Tyler - $10 mil cap hit
Jamal - $9.1 mil cap hit
Total - $27.9 million of the cap

2022 NFL Cap 208.2

Those 3 salaries are 13.4% of the cap combined.

Spotrac - Seahawks