I'm Very Impressed With The O

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
a tactic many of us wanted them to do for the past 10 years of shitty O-Lines instead of slow developing scramble plays.

xgeoff

Reaction score
I just think with as well as the O-line is playing, the WR's have not gotten much separation. Might be them, might be the routes, I don't know. But Geno has had enough time from what I've seen but his guys just aren't open. And I think Detroit is down two starters in their D backfield?

nwHawk

Reaction score
I think Olu, in limited snaps, had better push upfront than Brown. Can’t complain about the overall passing attack. JSN has been a non-factor again. Surprising.

rcaido

Reaction score
Offense has been good. Just needs a more reliable kicker

NJlargent

Reaction score
I'm impressed that they have been responding every time our defense let's the Lions score. They're playing with heart.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I think Olu, in limited snaps, had better push upfront than Brown. Can’t complain about the overall passing attack. JSN has been a non-factor again. Surprising.
Ironically, Seattle looks like they have two good centers on the roster right now after it being such a pain point for the fanbase. Glad they didn't blow their wad on the spot.

calinator

Reaction score
a tactic many of us wanted them to do for the past 10 years of shitty O-Lines instead of slow developing scramble plays.
More a product of Mr. home run ball or nothing at QB. He could only throw deep routes. He would either get the ball batted down, collapse in the pocket and take a sack or just make a shaky throw. His short and intermediate game were bad.

hawker84

Reaction score
More a product of Mr. home run ball or nothing at QB. He could only throw deep routes. He would either get the ball batted down, collapse in the pocket and take a sack or just make a shaky throw. His short and intermediate game were bad.
Hilariously wrong, but please continue your baseless rant...🤡

sutz

Reaction score
Overall, I thought they called a pretty good game today. Would have liked a few more runs, maybe, but a lot of variety in the passing game to a lot of different targets.

Latest posts