INB4 a week of Seattle didnt deserve it talk

TJH

Reaction score
"They never would have beat a healthy RG3, blah blah blah"

Ignoring the fact that we moved the ball all over them and left 14 points on the field.

parson420

Reaction score
I have to agree. I feel it would have been like the 1st quarter all game if RG3 was healthy.

Although, we would have adjusted our playing style. But, it would not have been pretty.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
parson420":1shbjna7 said:
I have to agree. I feel it would have been like the 1st quarter all game if RG3 was healthy.

Although, we would have adjusted our playing style. But, it would not have been pretty.

That's a joke right? The biggest reason they were up 14-0 was Morris not RGIII. Morris never got hurt and the butterflies went away quickly for the Hawks.

Seahawks are a better team. #1 defense, an offense that can throw up 58 points... this team isn't a fluke at 11-5.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
SonicHawk":2jgyrfge said:
parson420":2jgyrfge said:

That's a joke right? The biggest reason they were up 14-0 was Morris not RGIII. Morris never got hurt and the butterflies went away quickly for the Hawks.

Seahawks are a better team. #1 defense, an offense that can throw up 58 points... this team isn't a fluke at 11-5.

You did see Griffin limp for a 9 yard gain in the 2nd half right? There would have been a WHOLE new set of problems if he was healthy. But he wasn't, and we took care of business despite a terrible start. The resilience shown was a refreshing thing to see out of a Seahawks team.

strohmin

Reaction score
We are definitely fortunate that RGIII was not RGIII today, but he needs to be smarter about the way he plays or he will be playing like he did today for the rest of his career.

Latest posts