Is Anybody Else Not Ready For This??

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Went by pretty quickly for me as well, but so happy that football is on the horizon.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I'm still trying to savor the feelings from last season as much as possible. Being "World Champions" for an entire off-season is an amazing thing. I don't want to take it for granted. I want the feeling to last for as long as possible, so I definitely see where you're coming from.

I think people are going to miss these last few months in retrospect.

hawker84

Reaction score
This year there is a strange calm for me for whatever reason, maybe because after 37 years my team finally did it, and i'm still exhaling. Why i haven't been around all off season, just been basking in the glory so to speak.

I want them to repeat as much as the next Hawk fan, but i'm contempt to know we finally won a superbowl, and just want to see a competitive product on the field week in week out. With RW and Pete at the helm i'm confident we will.

Enjoy your champion Seahawks this season fellas, should be yet another fun ride. To answer the OP's question, yes i'm ready.

seedhawk

Reaction score
Could it be that this offseason went by "fast" for many of us is, we played ball 4 weeks longer then most last season?

Basis4day

Reaction score
I'm not done with enjoying last year but i am ready for a new season to begin.

At this point it's all bad news coming from sports radio and the like. No one has played in a meaningful game, Lynch freaked everybody out, and shockingly players got nicked up playing football.

I'm ready for my Sunday routine at the sports bar and the high you get that lasts all week from a win.