Is RW3 a top 5 QB in this league?

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I'd say that Wilson may not be top 5 right now because he lack the experience, but the only player I would be willing to trade Wilson for is Aaron Rodgers. Even if other guys are playing better this season, Wilson's age makes him the easy choice to keep. I'd say that Rodgers is the best QB in the league and still young, but its not like I'd just make that trade no question. It would be tough.

olyfan63

Reaction score
12thMode":oxm0h1er said:
Russell Carrington Wilson

RCW is the law.

For those of you outside of Washington state, or pathetic law-abiders inside Washington state, the "Revised Code of Washington", or RCW, is the written authority cited when you are charged with violating the law, like speeding, drinking and driving etc. http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/

Thus, if Wilson gets sacked, it would be an RCW violation.

olyfan63

Reaction score
jlwaters1":10c1pvhh said:
rdskns4eva":10c1pvhh said:
No, RW is not a top 5 QB and neither is Rg3.

Manning
Brady
Brees
Rogers
Ryan
Manning
Rothlisberger

All these guys have won SB's or playoff games and have been consistent over a long period of time. What RG3 and RW have done is amazing, but lets let them win a playoff game or two before we put them in elite status.

I'm sorry but Manning (Eli) and Big Ben ARE NOT ELITE QB's, based on this year alone. You can't have the mistakes and inconsistency that these 2 have shown at the end of this year and be a "elite" QB IMO. Their entire body of work yes, they are upper teir QB's. But this season holds the most weight and neither of these 2 lifted their team up and have several poor performances.

Ditto. Re this year, to quote Tommy Lee Jones in MIB, past performance counts for "precisely dick".

Eli Manning was crap too many times this year. His poor play a huge factor in the Giants missing the playoffs.
Brady passes the eyeball test.
Rothlisberger was injured and out or just plain crap this year. Steelers miss the playoffs because of his too-often-crap play.
Wilson over Ryan. There ya go, top 5.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Steve2222":3m00usk5 said:
I don't see why not. Who cares if he's a rookie? Other than Manning, Rodgers, and Brady I don't know if I would want another QB over him. And that includes Drew Brees.

Agreed.