Is the championship window now closed?

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I'd say, if the question is asked, the answer is known.

BeastModeGang

Reaction score
Good thing there is 16 games in a season and not 3. It's not how you start its how you finish. Never count this team out.

Seymour

Reaction score
BeastModeGang":2zkkffui said:
Good thing there is 16 games in a season and not 3. It's not how you start its how you finish. Never count this team out.

Unless you start so poorly that you are finished before you can even get started. Then it's how you start.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Seymour":2jnaz8kz said:
BeastModeGang":2jnaz8kz said:

Unless you start so poorly that you are finished before you can even get started. Then it's how you start.

Yeah about that. The Seahawks are now 1-11 since 2015 when they go down by 10 or more points.

Seymour

Reaction score
sdog1981":3t4br1eb said:
Seymour":3t4br1eb said:
BeastModeGang":3t4br1eb said:

Yeah about that. The Seahawks are now 1-11 since 2015 when they go down by 10 or more points.

One of the many things I dislike about that Peteism. I wouldn't mind something like "Finish Strong" but to dismiss the start as irrelevant is asinine and hurting this team.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Seymour":dkzf8mb8 said:
sdog1981":dkzf8mb8 said:
Seymour":dkzf8mb8 said:
BeastModeGang":dkzf8mb8 said:

One of the many things I dislike about that Peteism. I wouldn't mind something like "Finish Strong" but to dismiss the start as irrelevant is asinine and hurting this team.

You know what a "Strong finish" is? Outscoring a team 24-0 in the second half. Never mind going into the half down 31-0 they finished strong.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Unfortunately, we are getting ready to face the Rams w/quite a few injuries. Carson, Avril, Lane, likely Odi all out

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'll jump back onto the "this is a championship team" if we look good in LA and beat a rolling Rams team this weekend.

But if we again to continue to look pathetic offensively against the Ram's D for what feels like 100 times now and lose and go to 2-3 AND fall behind the Rams by three full games in the division? Nope, can't do it.

We are not a hardened road warrior style of team anymore that can slip into the wildcard and get to a SB on the road. We desperately need to be 13-3 or 12-4, win the division and HFA throughout the playoffs.

Seymour

Reaction score
sdog1981":1ehv00gm said:
Seymour":1ehv00gm said:
sdog1981":1ehv00gm said:
Seymour":1ehv00gm said:

You know what a "Strong finish" is? Outscoring a team 24-0 in the second half. Never mind going into the half down 31-0 they finished strong.

True. But at least you are not sending the message to those playing that the start is not important. Look at our QB in the first half if people don't think this mantra is not having a negative effect on some players.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3fhhr0vh said:
We are not a hardened road warrior style of team anymore that can slip into the wildcard and get to a SB on the road. We desperately need to be 13-3 or 12-4, win the division and HFA throughout the playoffs.

Anymore? The team has only gone to the Superbowl when they have had the 1 seed.

razor150

Reaction score
The window is closed as long as the team keeps trotting out offensive lines like we do. You can't expect to have a running game and to be able to protect your franchise QB when you march out the riff raff we have.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
sdog1981":2otxt0iw said:
Sgt. Largent":2otxt0iw said:

Anymore? The team has only gone to the Superbowl when they have had the 1 seed.

True, but during those seasons we won all our home games and was able to win 3-4 road games.

That's what I mean, those defenses and Beastmode run games are long gone. We're no longer able to go on the road and grind out wins.

That's what I mean by a good road warrior type style and team that could be a WC and have a chance.

adeltaY

Reaction score
We won 5 road games in 2015 as well, we were only bad in 2012 and 2016 in the RW era, where we only won 3 road games apiece.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
ludakrishna":29s3d9kp said:
Russell is a Tier 3 QB.

BWAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Now that's funny. Delusional, but funny.

You do realize that that Russell Wilson has the second highest passer rating IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL CORRECT? Yep, sounds like a tier 3 quarterback to me.