Is The Legion of Boom Gone?

Is the LOB a nickname that can be carried over year-after-year?

• Yes, even though some original LOB members have come and gone, it's still the LOB.

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • No, the LOB should always be considered Kam, Sherm, Thomas and Browner

Votes: 70 63.1%
  • Read my response below

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters

raisethe3

Reaction score
Right now, I don't see the Legion of Boom.

As for LOB, yes I know Browner is one of the original guy. But I always prefer it to be Maxwell in his place. He's better.

MTHawk1

Reaction score
raisethe3":k0rjaiho said:
Right now, I don't see the Legion of Boom.

As for LOB, yes I know Browner is one of the original guy. But I always prefer it to be Maxwell in his place. He's better.

As a pure cover guy perhaps, but for a physical, intimidating presence I'll take BB all day long. He and Kam paired in the same secondary truly was fantastically scary!

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2vjp39dz said:
The LOB is at a minimum Kam, Earl and Sherm...........the other DB can be a moving part.

But nope, without Kam I don't consider just anybody the LOB. He was the Boom in LOB, so without him it's just another defensive backfield. Still can be good, but no LOB to me.

^^^ Exactly this... ^^^

Tical21

Reaction score
It's gone, and he ain't coming back either. It's over. What a colossal idiot. He could've gone down in history as one of the most feared safeties in the history of the game, for possibly the best secondary in the history of the NFL. Now he's going to get shipped off to Oakland or who knows where and become forgotten. Over money he was going to get anyways.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Tical21":354pijae said:
It's gone, and he ain't coming back either. It's over. What a colossal idiot. He could've gone down in history as one of the most feared safeties in the history of the game, for possibly the best secondary in the history of the NFL. Now he's going to get shipped off to Oakland or who knows where and become forgotten. Over money he was going to get anyways.

I do think he'll come back, unlike many of you here. But how will he be received? That is the question. Right now I hate him for letting down not only his teammates, but the thousands... Millions of 12's.... an entire city and fanbase beyond Seattle. Letting us ALL DOWN over what is a small fraction of his total wealth, of which most of us could only imagine... If he comes back, and all of a sudden we start kicking ass on D again, then I, as well as most of us will forgive and move on. But if he stupidly continues this unwinnable crap, he's dead to me... I'm to the point where I'll throw away the season to cost him way more than he would have ever gained... And NEVER trade him so he's too old to play once the 3 years is up... I SO thought he was smarter than this... Guess I was WRONG! F you Kam, you stupid son of a bitch!! Ever hear the saying by Spock? "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one..." Yeah, I'm a Star Trek guy, but that rings SO true in this case... I just can't comprehend what the hell he's thinking? LOB, Legend... Ruining it... Over selfish reasons... I would think a man of integrity would see this... So confusing... And just plain infuriating!!! :evil:

greenblue_eye's2

Reaction score
Kam is the "heart & soul" of the LOB, and right now he is M.I.A, imvho. I hope a deal gets worked out with Kam in the very near future.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Tical21":3ybgamqz said:

Wow. Would love to have your crystal ball. So positive he's already gone? That's a wide stretch my friend.

Tical21

Reaction score
Aros":twuogi1r said:
Tical21":twuogi1r said:

Wow. Would love to have your crystal ball. So positive he's already gone? That's a wide stretch my friend.
He just seems like the kind of guy that is far too prideful to put his tail between his legs. I see 0 chance of that happening. The only way he walks in is if the Seahawks give him a bunch, and there is also 0 chance of that happening. He'll be traded at the deadline or before the next draft. Do you really see any other possible scenario?

dino26

Reaction score
Aros":ar3j9xsc said:
Some have asked, and it's a good question...Can it still be the Legion of Boom if new faces keep coming in and out of the group? To me, when a nickname is given to a defense in the NFL, it's a pretty big deal. They don't hand them out like candy, especially ones that last.

Without Kam at the moment, we only have Sherman and Thomas as original members of the LOB. Is it really the LOB if new (sub par) players are added to the group?

For me Aros I feel the original members ET, Kam, Sherman and Browner are and always will be the L.O.B ....you cant just enter it and become apart of it ...it was those 4 guys who played lights out alongside each other.

CPHawk

Reaction score
cesame":276wox9g said:
The Legion of Boom has to include Browner imo for it to be the LOB

He put just as many hard hits on people as Kam did. Just ask Wes Welker.

If you have to include Browner, it would be called the legion of PI.