Jake fisher

Scottemojo

Reaction score
kearly":2yds6vkl said:
Scottemojo":2yds6vkl said:
Didn't they move Bitonio to guard? Which was the point of Kip's post, right?

It was also to say that players will often be better in the pros than they were in college. Nate Solder is another guy, he was a trainwreck in pass pro in college, and this was mostly consensus opinion. He goes to New England and right away he's a pretty good pass protector, though of course Tom Brady's tempo helped with that.

I didn't watch Bitonio much in Cleveland. Did you have any thoughts on him Scott?
Yeah. He is really good. After PFF gave him their runner up offensive rookie of the year not I went back and watched some of his play. He plays next to Joe Thomas, which helps a lot, but he is pretty good at pass pro and run blocking. One play, they actually had him pull to the right side to pass block and he got there in time to pick up a blitzing linebacker. He has a little Sweezy to his game, he will drive block almost at will, and isn't afraid to risk a personal picking a guy off the pile. I like that he doesn't give much ground in pass pro either.

kearly

Reaction score
Thanks Scott.

I only saw him in the 4th quarter of one game last year, and he looked as good as the hype.