Jared Allen in town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
They could redo Okung and Unger . Add a year to the contract with cash upfront to drop this years base

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
CRAZY 12th MAN(BOOM) ‏@SeaHawkFORLife 3m

@5JasonT Jason are u serious or are u just messing with us? Friend that works at VMac , that funny I have a friend the worked at VMac 8 yrs

@5JasonT and says it's not true,

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":3lx2nnes said:
Not to change the subject but is there anything to this? What rumors?

jason vinson ‏@jayvin77 48s

Where is this DeSean Jackson trade rumors to the #Seahawks coming from? If they weren't gonna pay Tate why then give DS 10.5 mill? #stupid

They talked about the possibility on 710 ESPN, Clayton & Sando basically said no chance and doesn't make sense. Not goona pay Desean Jackson 10.5m a year.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":3is02lsv said:
710 ESPN Seattle ‏@710ESPNSeattle 37m

.@ClaytonESPN on the #Seahawks' interest in Jared Allen: "They're not going to pay him more than Michael Bennett."
They better not it will send a bad message to our homegrown players.

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
Look at troll go

CRAZY 12th MAN(BOOM) ‏@SeaHawkFORLife 5m
@5JasonT no response mean this guys Jason is a lier!!!!

CRAZY 12th MAN(BOOM) ‏@SeaHawkFORLife 2m
@5JasonT @AaronQ13Fox my friend is a 8 yr employee at VMac does some of the booking for clients and says this is (expletive)!!!

CRAZY 12th MAN(BOOM) ‏@SeaHawkFORLife 1m
@CHawksExaminer did u see a tweet that say he heading to seAttle tonight !!

marko358

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":3tark40u said:
Look at troll go

CRAZY 12th MAN(BOOM) ‏@SeaHawkFORLife 5m
@5JasonT no response mean this guys Jason is a lier!!!!

CRAZY 12th MAN(BOOM) ‏@SeaHawkFORLife 2m
@5JasonT @AaronQ13Fox my friend is a 8 yr employee at VMac does some of the booking for clients and says this is (expletive)!!!

CRAZY 12th MAN(BOOM) ‏@SeaHawkFORLife 1m
@CHawksExaminer did u see a tweet that say he heading to seAttle tonight !!

What is the point of all of this? Who are these people?

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
Chris Cluff ‏@CHawksExaminer 1h

#Seahawks could go $16M over two years for Jared Allen. It would fit their cap and not exceed what they're paying Michael Bennett.

@SeaHawkFORLife He reportedly will make a decision by Friday. But sure sounds like he is ready to retire. So I figure 25% chance.

@SeaHawkFORLife If Hawks offer something like $6M, he might. If they offer $8M, odds are probably 50%.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I don't know who these people are and I don't know why they keep getting quoted on here. I can go create a twitter account and make up random speculation too.

Bprez3

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":xegpwawe said:
Chris Cluff ‏@CHawksExaminer 1h

#Seahawks could go $16M over two years for Jared Allen. It would fit their cap and not exceed what they're paying Michael Bennett.

@SeaHawkFORLife He reportedly will make a decision by Friday. But sure sounds like he is ready to retire. So I figure 25% chance.

@SeaHawkFORLife If Hawks offer something like $6M, he might. If they offer $8M, odds are probably 50%.

Who is this guy? What is his opinion worth? This is not even close to being factual. It sounds like odds at a roulette wheel.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
K, this is getting worse than that college kid who kept tweeting that Melton to Seahawks was basically a done deal.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Allen is no longer in town. Lock this thing up so we can start a "Allen may or may not sign with SEA" thread. Now THAT would be a cool thread.

Maxman186

Reaction score
Laloosh":fr9qsltl said:
Allen is no longer in town. Lock this thing up so we can start a "Allen may or may not sign with SEA" thread. Now THAT would be a cool thread.
He is in town again

kearly

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2j4r9tfi said:
Why would people prefer Clemons to Allen? If the money is the same? I don't have the tactical know of some of you. I'd assume Allen would be a far better option (statistically it appears that way at least)

My only issue with some if these moves is disrupting a cohesive group. I felt lime Red and Clem were a big part of that... Id assume we cut them with stronger replacements in mind

Is Allen superior?

Yes. By a lot. Don't listen to the silly people.

TheWalrus

Reaction score
Maxman186":32fator3 said:
Laloosh":32fator3 said:
He is in town again

Maybe, but I won't believe it until it's reported by a credible source.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
TheWalrus":30lmiolo said:
Maxman186":30lmiolo said:
Laloosh":30lmiolo said:
He is in town again

Maybe, but I won't believe it until it's reported by a credible source.

I just saw him on one of the rides at the Space Needle.

#donedeal

RobBaker7714409

Reaction score
My best friend's sisters boyfriend heard from this guy that's going with this girl that said she saw Jared Allen pass out at 31 Flavors last night. Apparently it's pretty serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts