Jim Harbaugh Says Ray McDonald Will Play On Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Well if it's not about her pregnancy and is about her "condition", it's that she was drunk or high on something when she made the call, and didn't want to be examined because she could be prosecuted for that given that she was pregnant.

Again though, just BSing on a case that we still really know nothing about, and if that's the rumor, it doesn't tell us much of anything about RM's guilt.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Laloosh":2es5ohou said:

It's now been five minutes since Marvin has posted in this 9ers thread (huh?!?!??!), and I think you and I can treat his absence as telling.

FRIGGIN NAILED IT, MAN!!!! :lol:

Largent80

Reaction score
What kinds of police depts. and prosecutors are in these cases these days. Holy criminy, can't they even get to the root of a problem?

Did he assualt her or not?...pretty simple, the longer it takes USUALLY it is bullshit, but as we have seen in the last 2 days, we need TMZ to do the police/nfl's jobs, and that is pretty f'ed up.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Popeyejones":bdsu9m6l said:
Laloosh":bdsu9m6l said:

It's now been five minutes since Marvin has posted in this 9ers thread (huh?!?!??!), and I think you and I can treat his absence as telling.

He's just updating his stadium app. Takes longer when he's not on that Levi's wifi.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":2b3btbs2 said:
Popeyejones":2b3btbs2 said:
Laloosh":2b3btbs2 said:

He's just updating his stadium app. Takes longer when he's not on that Levi's wifi.

LOL.

I'll say...

....nothing. :D

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Laloosh":213wzr2a said:
Popeyejones":213wzr2a said:
Laloosh":213wzr2a said:

:lol:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
bigtrain21":2ahmaehn said:
Marvin49":2ahmaehn said:
"Trust that if the 49er organization thought that even a smidgin (sic) of this was true, he would not have sniffed the field," LaBrina McDonald said on her Facebook page this month. She also praised coach Jim Harbaugh and General Manager Trent Baalke for "sending a message that negative public opinion will not sway them in doing the right thing when they know the true story."[/i]

Kind of like when Aldon Smith drove his SUV into a tree and woke up the neighborhood to the smell of burning rubber and chirping tires, yet he still played in the game a couple days later.
I just want to point out that the Niner spinners did not respond to this. Because it is the absolute truth. They knew Aldon was guilty as hell, and still played him the following Sunday. Hell, they picked him up from jail so he could practice.

McDonald playing has a lot more to do with his perceived need than it does any guilt or innocence.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2dbkl7fn said:
bigtrain21":2dbkl7fn said:
Marvin49":2dbkl7fn said:
"Trust that if the 49er organization thought that even a smidgin (sic) of this was true, he would not have sniffed the field," LaBrina McDonald said on her Facebook page this month. She also praised coach Jim Harbaugh and General Manager Trent Baalke for "sending a message that negative public opinion will not sway them in doing the right thing when they know the true story."[/i]

Kind of like when Aldon Smith drove his SUV into a tree and woke up the neighborhood to the smell of burning rubber and chirping tires, yet he still played in the game a couple days later.
I just want to point out that the Niner spinners did not respond to this. Because it is the absolute truth. They knew Aldon was guilty as hell, and still played him the following Sunday. Hell, they picked him up from jail so he could practice.

McDonald playing has a lot more to do with his perceived need than it does any guilt or innocence.

That's certainly one possibly valid conclusion that could be drawn.

As for responding to it, you mean respond to it this time. It was raised and responded to several times over in the longer thread that was locked, iirc.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":uxzggecc said:
Come on Marvin, just another in a long line of Niner players who have things magically vanish :roll:

yes, yes...I know. Police and DA are corrupt.

Conspiracy theory and all that. I mean like the Aldon thing at LAX...wait..what? That was LA? Aldon's FIRST DUI..SC DA took care of....Florida? Really? Oh yeah...the Daniel Kilgore thing that vanish....what? Wisconsin? HAHA....LONG arms of the law I guess!! Oh yeah..Chris Culliver...not finished yet?

Aldons DUI here and weapon charges? HA....he what? He plead no contest? DA didn't give him a deal?

CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU!!!!

I mean seriously. Step back for a second and listen to yourselves. LOL.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Scottemojo":x4v74gg5 said:
bigtrain21":x4v74gg5 said:
Marvin49":x4v74gg5 said:

I didn't respond because he was in fact drunk at the wheel and he did in fact play that week.

The facts of the case were never in question...only what the right thing to do was.

That's not the case with Ray McDonald.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marv, you did argue that playin Smith was done because it was the right thing to do, for him.

That is me paraphrasing but it's what I took from your comments.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Marvin49":309zmc4t said:
Scottemojo":309zmc4t said:
bigtrain21":309zmc4t said:
Marvin49":309zmc4t said:

I didn't respond because he was in fact drunk at the wheel and he did in fact play that week.

The facts of the case were never in question...only what the right thing to do was.

So, they did the wrong thing with Aldon, but you trust them to do the right thing now?

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Marvin49":1pe74e26 said:
Scottemojo":1pe74e26 said:
bigtrain21":1pe74e26 said:
Marvin49":1pe74e26 said:

Marvin, you posted a quote as evidence from Ray McDonald's mother saying that if he had done anything wrong the 49ers wouldn't let him play. The 49ers clearly knew Aldon Smith had done something wrong and let him play. I am not saying Ray McDonald is guilty just that her statement was incorrect and you posting her statement as evidence was silly.

Largent80

Reaction score
LOL, they almost lost to the Dallas Romos, I mean San Francisco Romos.

Lets see how they do against the equally inept Bears.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":24mlppzh said:
Marv, you did argue that playin Smith was done because it was the right thing to do, for him.

That is me paraphrasing but it's what I took from your comments.

...and I believed that.

Not backing down from it. My point is that I didn't argue what he said because the facts of the case he mentioned were true.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2fbp3fhv said:
Marvin49":2fbp3fhv said:
Scottemojo":2fbp3fhv said:
bigtrain21":2fbp3fhv said:

So, they did the wrong thing with Aldon, but you trust them to do the right thing now?

Aldon playing being wrong is a matter of opinion. I stand by what I said then and don't really care to argue it again.

Marvin49

Reaction score
bigtrain21":1ctdpwmu said:
Marvin49":1ctdpwmu said:
Scottemojo":1ctdpwmu said:
bigtrain21":1ctdpwmu said:

Marvin, you posted a quote as evidence from Ray McDonald's mother saying that if he had done anything wrong the 49ers wouldn't let him play. The 49ers clearly knew Aldon Smith had done something wrong and let him play. I am not saying Ray McDonald is guilty just that her statement was incorrect and you posting her statement as evidence was silly.

You are reading much more into my post than was there. I said nothing in my own words. I posted quotes from his mother because they came up on my twitter feed. YOU are the one saying I'm supplying evidence of anything.

Of course the niners knew he did something wrong. Everyone knew. Why is that even a topic. That's obvious and was never up for debate.

They had Aldon play knowing full well he'd be in rehab for the 5 weeks following the game.

I don't want to argue this again, but I didn't have an issue with Aldon playing. You are free to have an opinion on the topic but using the "They let Aldon play so they are evil" doesn't resonate with me because I reject the entire premise.

I can understand people feeling he shouldn't play. It's not a black and white issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.