Jimmy Graham Sucked Today

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Cyrus12":22ybjw3r said:
He's probably missing NO..guessing when he goes elsewhere next year he will be a 1000 yard guy again.

His last year here was better than his last year in NO. I was under the impression he liked flying to work everyday. Could be wrong though.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Not a good day but yes let's run him out of town for one sub par day. Sigh. Gotta love kneejerkfans.

DrDix

Reaction score
X sucked today. You can say that about pretty much every single player on the offense.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Jimmy who?
Oh yeah, that big guy we brought in to catch touchdowns...the one our OC never uses.

sutz

Reaction score
Was a bad day for Jimmy, sure. But it has happened before. The mugging in the end zone I don't put on him. He's probably used to not getting a lot of PI calls. But he had a couple of drops that I would call unlike him.

I suspect he'll bounce back. I just hope he doesn't have another bad day in a really important game. And sorry, but one game on the road is not the end of the world.

classicaaron

Reaction score
he did look like he was going thru the motions today. I will say they need to trade him. not because of this bad game but because they clearly need oline play more than him. if you cant have time to throw him the ball or get into scoring positions to use his skill set than why even have him anyway. no good having a Ferrari if you cant drive it.

seahawksny

Reaction score
hawksbydesign":1oswqibb said:
Yes body language says it all. Looks like he wants out of seattle.

I think anyone would if they didnt get the ball. I dont think he isnt part of the game plan but rather.......

from the movie Wildcats....

The QB who was played by the guy who played Bubba in Forest Gump said...... " I couldnt see him from underneath the pile I was under"

How can RW see or reach ANY receivers? EVEN ones the size of Graham!!

seahawksny

Reaction score
WmHBonney":171uz7o7 said:
Jimmy who?
Oh yeah, that big guy we brought in to catch touchdowns...the one our OC never uses.

I disagree. Qb has no time to reach him. How many TDs did Baldwin, P-Rich or any of them have? Its the O-Line. Schneider made a terriible trade.

ptisme

Reaction score
Green Bay switched it's defense to the "nitro" package this year. They ran it a lot yesterday.. They replaced a ILB with Safety Morgan Burnett, who is excellent at covering TE's. Gone are the days of fast tight ends having field days against the likes of cement footed AJ Hawk...

gowazzu02

Reaction score
I really hate to say this about Graham....but I felt this way when he was with NO and he hasn't changed my mind..... When the games are at their biggest, he shrinks......

Im sure he'll got for 100 and a TD or two this week vs SF.....

Seymour

Reaction score
I was pretty disappointed in Grahams effort. He is payed way too much to tap out because he was asked to block.

This was early in the game....ridiculous!

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Softykjr/status/907101170769862656[/tweet]

lukerguy

Reaction score
He dropped one pass... Have you guys ever tried playing sports at a high level? obviously not.

[youtube]h18yQ2ndyjI[/youtube]

Here's the greatest receiver of all time.

The whole offense looked terrible and you want to blame a guy who had one drop?

He didn't asked to be traded to an offense who couldn't protect the QB and throw the ball... had he still been in NO he'd be catching 70 passes a year for 1200 yards and 12 TDs still.

Remember this? Same player.
[youtube]TUqIF3QjnGA[/youtube]

If you want to hold someone accountable... hold Pete for his blind spot (OLINE), hold JS for his blind spot (OLINE), hold Cable, hold Pete for how he doesn't hold Cable accountable...

lukerguy

Reaction score
gowazzu02":9tqq8mue said:
I really hate to say this about Graham....but I felt this way when he was with NO and he hasn't changed my mind..... When the games are at their biggest, he shrinks......

Im sure he'll got for 100 and a TD or two this week vs SF.....

[youtube]pCA-PEi6SRg[/youtube]

He also caught a TD versus the Seahawks in Seattle during a playoff divisional game.

Graham is a monster... if you have any issues with his output, then hold the coaches accountable because we know what Jimmy Graham we got when we traded for him. (TOP 10 WR in the league)....not top 10 blocking TE.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
There is no doubt Jimmy has not lived up to the hype. When he came here, he was a top 10 non-QB offensive player. I don't even think he is top 40 now. It's hard to tell if Jimmy has lost a step or he simply thrived in the Saints offense. I think we move on from him soon.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1tt3i873 said:
There is no doubt Jimmy has not lived up to the hype. When he came here, he was a top 10 non-QB offensive player. I don't even think he is top 40 now. It's hard to tell if Jimmy has lost a step or he simply thrived in the Saints offense. I think we move on from him soon.

Randy Moss had a combined 1500 yards and 11 TDs in 2 seasons with the Raiders. Most people thought he had lost a step, but he was just in an inept offense..

The following year he had 1500 yards and 23 TDs with the Patriots.

I can promise you that if Graham returned to the Saints, or went to a top offense like the Falcons, Saints, Pats, or Packers, he'd return to 10+ TDs without issue.

I remember his first game as a Seahawk he ran a speed out for a TD vs the Rams.. i thought we were going to see a lot more of those WR concept routes... unfortunately we don't.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Seymour":3b580c9t said:
I was pretty disappointed in Grahams effort. He is payed way too much to tap out because he was asked to block.

Forget about Graham. Look at Odhiambo getting blown up. Thats pathetic.

chris98251

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":1fanprih said:
Seymour":1fanprih said:

Forget about Graham. Look at Odhiambo getting blown up. Thats pathetic.

His heel caught Joekels leg and he went down.