Just lost at home to the worst team in football

W

Welshers

Or at the least one of the worst. Falcons were ranked last in ESPN power rankings coming in to today and near the bottom in every other significant power rankings. We have no depth in our secondary and a lot of really inexperienced guys.

Are we the worst team in football?

Scout

Reaction score
Falcons aren't the worst because they were a competitive team last year with less talent. This year they are putting up points against more talented teams and finally came away with a W.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
I predicted 27-10 in your prediction thread… it was 27-23. My bad for underestimating Geno…

Got that first W!

Now to tank for Mariota's replacement. Good game Seattle. Both teams are equally bad. Falcons defense made Geno look like Montana... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Kudos to #8 and #5 for Atlanta... and to Grady for the game winning sack.

Last edited:

morgulon1

Reaction score
I predicted 27-10 in your prediction thread… it was 27-23. My bad for underestimating Geno…

Got that first W!

Now to tank for Mariota's replacement. Good game Seattle. Both teams are equally bad. Falcons defense made Geno look like Montana... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Kudos to #8 and #5 for Atlanta... and to Grady for the game winning sack.
Go steal the fentanyl out of your mom's purse while she has a john in the bedroom.

Take it. All

Your draft bust QB beat our draft bust .

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
8.3 YPC for Coradelle. Any argument as to why the Hawks lost other than an inability to stop the run game is phuggin' stupid.

... and kudos to CP as well.

Go steal the fentanyl out of your mom's purse while she has a john in the bedroom.

Take it. All

Your draft bust QB beat our draft bust .

I don't even know how to respond to this... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: If I wanted to steal some fentanyl I'd have jumped off the light rail train and ripped off any number of homeless people I saw in the various garbage infested homeless camps totally visible from the train on the way home from the stadium.

As for the QBs... nobody here gives af about MM. He's just a placeholder for either Ridder or next year's draft pick. Maybe we'll get lucky with Ridder?

It was closer than I thought it would be . I had the Falcons by 7 in the prediction .

Like someone else said... Falcons aren't nearly as bad as people think. 2 tough games to begin the season. I was actually shocked when I saw ESPN had them at #32.

Fade

Reaction score
I had this as a get right game for the Seahawks. And on offense it was mostly that. I underestimated how bad Pete and Hurtt are on defense.

They are going to be bad for years to come until the necessary changes are made at coach. A rookie QB can't play defense, and overcome Pete's lame scheme, and conservative game management.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I thought the goal was to get a good draft pick? We have to lose to accomplish that.

Now, I need to know why Patterson was looking like the 2nd coming of Chris Warren though.

Scout

Reaction score
Patterson has always been good. Teams underestimated him for years.

morgulon1

Reaction score
... and kudos to CP as well.

I don't even know how to respond to this... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: If I wanted to steal some fentanyl I'd have jumped off the light rail train and ripped off any number of homeless people I saw in the various garbage infested homeless camps totally visible from the train on the way home from the stadium.

As for the QBs... nobody here gives af about MM. He's just a placeholder for either Ridder or next year's draft pick. Maybe we'll get lucky with Ridder?

Like someone else said... Falcons aren't nearly as bad as people think. 2 tough games to begin the season. I was actually shocked when I saw ESPN had them at #32.
Good one... I was messing with you . And your correct about Seattle and homeless junkies.

Seattle has been ruined by inadequate leadership.

Good luck the rest of the way... Don't beat us out
Of the #1 pick 😂

hoxrox

Reaction score
Oh well, it's going to be one of those years. Time to go root against the Broncos.

Jegpeg

Reaction score
Before today I would have put the Texans , Jets and Panthers as the worst teams in the NFL with us and the Falcons just ahead. I predeicted the W solely because we were at home. Panthers resultt was one of many big shocks today.
Mind you the media don't know much, not many were predicting the last three unbeaten teams would be the Giants, Dolphins and Eagles. (ESPN had the giants ranked 28 pre season)