Just lost at home to the worst team in football

stack55

Reaction score
Our defense looked sad. Can’t stop the run or pass. Again 3 games
In a row there was a lot of bad tackling. Our defensive backs are covering pretty good but not playing the ball.

Maybe it was mistake getting rid of Bobby Wagner, at least he could
Tackle. Offense looked pretty good today, but you can’t trade field
Goals and touchdowns all day.

Reactions: PNW

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Good one... I was messing with you . And your correct about Seattle and homeless junkies.

Seattle has been ruined by inadequate leadership.

Good luck the rest of the way... Don't beat us out
Of the #1 pick 😂

All good man... no offense taken. I moved here from Georgia 11 years ago and actually root for the Seahawks unless they are playing the Falcons... same for the Mariners unless they are playing the Braves.

I said I don't think either team gets 4 wins this year and I am not changing that opinion. Falcons are too inconsistent on defense for me to be optimistic.

Good luck the rest of the way as well. (y)

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Offensively they looked great. This was never a playoff team but they can still make some noise if they ever learn how to cover and tackle. Better angles, gaps etc but again 5 rookies and playing significant roles. Better effort tho. I knew Corderell Patterson would be a headache. I can see the Forrest through the trees 🌲 and this is a team that will be absolutely loaded in a year on both sides of the ball

olyfan63

Reaction score
8.3 YPC for Coradelle. Any argument as to why the Hawks lost other than an inability to stop the run game is phuggin' stupid.
Umm... untimely holding penalties? Hawks had a potential GW drive stuffed by holding penalties, not so much by ATL's defense. There were a couple more drive killer holds, and a false start penalty inside the red zone that turned a likely TD into a FG. But for sure Patterson and the Falcons line turned the Hawks D into hamburger, yet the Hawks were still almost able to win by the offense outscoring the opposition. At least the game was entertaining.

cymatica

Reaction score
Umm... untimely holding penalties? Hawks had a potential GW drive stuffed by holding penalties, not so much by ATL's defense. There were a couple more drive killer holds, and a false start penalty inside the red zone that turned a likely TD into a FG. But for sure Patterson and the Falcons line turned the Hawks D into hamburger, yet the Hawks were still almost able to win by the offense outscoring the opposition. At least the game was entertaining.
They only had a chance at the end because Mariota gave the ball away without pressure. Had that not happened, the defense most likely gives up more points or Atlanta runs out the clock

TIMD

Reaction score
If the Seahawks lose every game from here on out, but stay competitive like yesterday, I can live with that. Bring on the Number 1 pick. Hopefully a no brainer, a franchise player at ANY position. They are short on talent & need to just start drafting the absolute best player available. We definitely need Denver to go on a nice losing streak, we need their (our) pick to be in the top 15 also. SF choked it away last nite & Russ got lucky.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Are we the worst team in football?

We're definitely in the conversation.

Geno's too mediocre and the defense is downright terrible to not think otherwise.

Both glaring fatal flaws could get better as the season goes along? But I doubt it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Worst team in football? The Falcons lost their two games by a combined 5 points. Just stop.
My goodness Welsh, do you just make stuff up for clicks?
Sources!
Anthony!

sutz

Reaction score
Worst team in football? The Falcons lost their two games by a combined 5 points. Just stop.
My goodness Welsh, do you just make stuff up for clicks?
Sources!
Anthony!
Yeah, that opinion was based on pre-season rankings, which are being amended week-by-week.