Justin and Gee to be replaced by daily John Clayton Show

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I like Brock, but the way he words things is hilariously awful sometimes.

This is something he would say if he was asked if the Seahawks need to run the ball well in their upcoming game.

"If you are the Seahawks, and you know as your philosophy you want to run the ball, and by running the ball you are adhering to that mission statement that Pete and John have instilled, that mission statement that you are to be a running physical football team, and by being a running physical football team and all that it means, you have to run the ball, and that just goes to tell you how important it is for the Seahawks to run the ball well and everything that entails this Sunday."

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
seahawk2k":2llxjats said:

This is something he would say if he was asked if the Seahawks need to run the ball well in their upcoming game.

"If you are the Seahawks, and you know as your philosophy you want to run the ball, and by running the ball you are adhering to that mission statement that Pete and John have instilled, that mission statement that you are to be a running physical football team, and by being a running physical football team and all that it means, you have to run the ball, and that just goes to tell you how important it is for the Seahawks to run the ball well and everything that entails this Sunday."

HAHAHA I read that with Brock's voice in my head. Well done!

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
seahawk2k":2791f0na said:

He comes across as a bit square at teams. Like to manly for certain things but also squeeky clean and church going. For a lot of players I know that's an image they present in public but not always in private but for him I think it's true. Just hearing him rant about Vegas and it's vices for example. Always cracks me up that for Brock and other football players who play a massively violent and aggressive sport where they break down their bodies and have to be badass leaders of men, can be completely clean living and to a point almost boring off it.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Brock's good because he's a good contrast to Salk, they work well together.

Alone Brock would be insufferable.