Kaep in trouble???? Investigated for incident in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackSabbath

Reaction score
Even if nothing comes out of this, Shame on Kap, Patton and Lockette to put themselves in this position. When you are a celeb and in the limelight all the time, don't make yourself a target. I know they are pretty much kids but.......!

BlackSabbath

Reaction score
TXHawk":1kiwh8ah said:
It didn't take long for the thread about this on Niners Nation to devolve into trashing Seahawks fans. Because everything bad that happens in their world eventually becomes about the Seahawks.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/4/10/5 ... tion-49ers

Sorry man, we have some stoopid forum members. :p

I post in this forum because I respect what you guys do here. Even though we have a heated rivlary, majority of you guys are very objective and classy.

Kap is still stupid for putting himself in that situation.

OffseasonChampions

Reaction score
Kap probably roofied her. Nothing will happen though because of his status. Athletes can get away with anything.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
DavidSeven":36emhhnn said:
JZ#1":36emhhnn said:
Kaepernick undressed her. "she got completely naked". Did she put your clothes back on? Did she not make out with him? How did she get in his bed? Sounds willingly.

However, if you know more about the law, I would like you to tell me. With my limited understanding of law, I would say from what I see, there is no evidence of not giving consent. She consented to get that intoxicated etc. Just curious.

This happens to more girls than you know. I would be curious to say if Kaepernick admits to having sex with her.

You can't take advantage of pass-out drunk people. This is the law and also common sense.
This one million times. It should be common sense, but unfortunately common sense is not common. If she was passed out, naked or not she cannot give consent. That would be rape.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Sounds like Kaep might have been setting the table for his boys Patton and Lock.

JZ#1

Reaction score
BlackSabbath":3hfc8rly said:
TXHawk":3hfc8rly said:
It didn't take long for the thread about this on Niners Nation to devolve into trashing Seahawks fans. Because everything bad that happens in their world eventually becomes about the Seahawks.

I post in this forum because I respect what you guys do here. Even though we have a heated rivlary, majority of you guys are very objective and classy.

I would never have sex with a girl passed out. But if we are both hella drunk and I have consent, all systems go. Just wanted to clarify my comments to not make me look like a rapist.

JZ#1

Reaction score
OffseasonChampions":1uffwef2 said:
Kap probably roofied her. Nothing will happen though because of his status. Athletes can get away with anything.

Why would you roofie a girl you already have a sexual relationship with?

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
BlackSabbath":3cc1lmvy said:
TXHawk":3cc1lmvy said:

This is classic:

Live In Seattle
But I only associate with people who have the sense to see It’s a football rivalry and there’s no need to “hate” any player. My friends all love Kaep, and the even the Seahawk fans think he’s better than Russell Wilson.

All his Seahawk friends think Kraperdink is better than RW. :lol: :lol: Yea, um ok, that's totally believable. :34853_doh:

TXHawk

Reaction score
HawkMeat":sivbfsev said:
DavidSeven":sivbfsev said:
JZ#1":sivbfsev said:
Kaepernick undressed her. "she got completely naked". Did she put your clothes back on? Did she not make out with him? How did she get in his bed? Sounds willingly.

However, if you know more about the law, I would like you to tell me. With my limited understanding of law, I would say from what I see, there is no evidence of not giving consent. She consented to get that intoxicated etc. Just curious.

This happens to more girls than you know. I would be curious to say if Kaepernick admits to having sex with her.

You can't take advantage of pass-out drunk people. This is the law and also common sense.
This one million times. It should be common sense, but unfortunately common sense is not common. I work in a related field. A passed out naked girl cannot give consent. That would be rape.

If there is an investigation then that's what it would be about. It doesn't really matter if the woman gave implied consent earlier by getting naked with him in bed because she could always withdraw consent. Once she passed out, though, she can neither give nor withdraw consent so any sex would be considered non-consensual. That's where her statement that she did not have sex with Kaepernick could be used as evidence against him if a rape kit was done and it shows he (or one of the others) did have sex with her because that would imply it happened after she passed out.

OffseasonChampions

Reaction score
JZ#1":7cvbu1px said:
OffseasonChampions":7cvbu1px said:

Darren Sharper wonders the same thing.

Marvin49

Reaction score
OffseasonChampions":7bv97d25 said:
JZ#1":7bv97d25 said:
OffseasonChampions":7bv97d25 said:

Not comparable. If you can show me a girl that Sharper already had a relationship with BEFORE he roofied her, then you might have a point. Otherwise...

chris98251

Reaction score
So she got to the hospital somehow, no word on how or who, she asked for and filed a report, doesn't say for what, just a report of a incident. You have three NFL players named, you have a story, she admits to having previous relations with one of the players.

9 months later, paternity test done................... possible?

She had better hope it's Kaep and not Lockett or Patton. I don't think two of those three will be in the league that much longer.

Again the Gold Digger approach but with a documented incident report to back it up.

Marvin49

Reaction score
chris98251":2cqf5ih6 said:
So she got to the hospital somehow, no word on how or who, she asked for and filed a report, doesn't say for what, just a report of a incident. You have three NFL players named, you have a story, she admits to having previous relations with one of the players.

9 months later, paternity test done................... possible?

She had better hope it's Kaep and not Lockett or Patton. I don't think two of those three will be in the league that much longer.

....and you have "no evidence of a crime".

chris98251

Reaction score
Ahh but thats her report, I wonder what the hospital and police report say.

Marvin49

Reaction score
chris98251":2qg61z65 said:
Ahh but thats her report, I wonder what the hospital and police report say.

That was from the police. No evidence of a crime. TMZ took report out of context.

http://www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_255 ... vestigated

"There's no evidence of a crime or a sexual assault," Pimental said. "This report is simply an incident report taken at the woman's request."

The incident was initially reported online by TMZ as a sexual assault, but Pimental said the celebrity gossip news site "took the report out of context."

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Marvin49":mh038e1t said:
OffseasonChampions":mh038e1t said:
JZ#1":mh038e1t said:
OffseasonChampions":mh038e1t said:

Not comparable. If you can show me a girl that Sharper already had a relationship with BEFORE he roofied her, then you might have a point. Otherwise...

If she was roofied, it wasn't so that Kaep could have sex with her... you guys and your innocent minds.

OffseasonChampions

Reaction score
Marvin49":1hvl6z7i said:
OffseasonChampions":1hvl6z7i said:
JZ#1":1hvl6z7i said:
OffseasonChampions":1hvl6z7i said:

With all the ones he did, odds are for it.

Marvin49

Reaction score
OffseasonChampions":2poi02zi said:
Marvin49":2poi02zi said:
OffseasonChampions":2poi02zi said:
JZ#1":2poi02zi said:

With all the ones he did, odds are for it.

LOL. That's all you got? "Odds" are that you are correct? Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.