Kam holding out for more money

camdawg

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2il0r74g said:
BuZzB28":2il0r74g said:
Tech Worlds":2il0r74g said:
Who cares? It's unlikely he will hold out get fines. Even more unlikely he will miss games and thus game checks. He will play under his current contract or simply lose money.

Yeah, sound is better fair.. I disliked who is hold out and it is not right things, cuz they are evil cuz they wanted more moneys..it is real hell to evil. Smh
Drink often?

C'mon Dom. Maker his words, Chancellor is MANNNN!

gowazzu02

Reaction score
welcome to success boys. This is what happens. I get what Kams saying, compared to what the rest of the D is getting and what he brings to the team he is underpaid.

BUT. Kameron, part of the luxory of being the FIRST guy extended is you got your money years before Bennett/Wilson/ET so, youve been rich while those guys (sans first rd pick ET) have been getting paid nothing (nfl standards)

Part of you getting paid early (before you were the all pro bam bam we know today btw) was the knowledge that down the line your contract would be friendly to the team so we could get the rest of the lob done.

"think about holding out all you want" but if you do, your gonna get fined per the cba and theres no new money for you.

Marvin49

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":36ioii2f said:
camdawg":36ioii2f said:
Tech Worlds":36ioii2f said:
BuZzB28":36ioii2f said:
Yeah, sound is better fair.. I disliked who is hold out and it is not right things, cuz they are evil cuz they wanted more moneys..it is real hell to evil. Smh
Drink often?

C'mon Dom. Maker his words, Chancellor is MANNNN!

Actually, BuZzB is from the 49erswebzone forums. Not sure why he's over here pretending to be a seahawks fan. Oh well.

I can confirm that and I have no idea what he's talking about over there either.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Marvin49":2mk9dcd0 said:
peachesenregalia":2mk9dcd0 said:
Actually, BuZzB is from the 49erswebzone forums. Not sure why he's over here pretending to be a seahawks fan. Oh well.

I can confirm that and I have no idea what he's talking about over there either.

At least he/she/it is consistent.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":xn66i9gx said:
Marvin49":xn66i9gx said:
peachesenregalia":xn66i9gx said:

If you mean consistently unintelligible, then you are correct.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I think we all were pleasantly surprised with Kam's team friendly deal when he extended in 2013, and now it seems he's realizing that he could have gotten more.

I also think some of these players like Kam and Bennett, who gave a little home town discount because they bought into what Pete and John were preaching are a little pissed with these new max deals for Earl, Sherm, KJ, Marshawn........and now Russell not giving an inch.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Marvin49":31d3k1vp said:
Seahawkfan80":31d3k1vp said:
Marvin49":31d3k1vp said:
peachesenregalia":31d3k1vp said:

:th2thumbs:

Rocket

Reaction score
Marvin49":2fh3ep9n said:
Seahawkfan80":2fh3ep9n said:
Marvin49":2fh3ep9n said:
peachesenregalia":2fh3ep9n said:

I think it was a test of reading comprehension.

Fanatics

Reaction score
I blame Graham as all hell broke loose when you arrived. Maybe Kam wants more because Graham is making more than him and he dominated him when they played.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Kam didn't report, everyone else did, guess its hold-out time.......................awesome.................

Man this offseason has stunk.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Yup, sounds like he is really going to do it.

Happy to hear about Bennett though.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/626931148111777792[/tweet]

Blitzer88

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3ewxwd8f said:
Yup, sounds like he is really going to do it.

Happy to hear about Bennett though.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/626931148111777792[/tweet]

With no new contract for Russell and Kam holding out, today was not a good day for the Hawks...............

ospreyhawks

Reaction score
30k is a lot to lose if he doesn't show up for practice tomorrow. What the fudge is going on here.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Almost bought a Kam jersey a few weeks ago, glad I didn't waste my money

Overseasfan

Reaction score
I understand that guys like Bennett, Irvin and now Kam want more money but there isn't much reason to do this. If Bennett leaves we would have Marsh or Clark to fill that one up. KPL is next in line when Irvin leaves and Shead could very well start as SS. They would all be downgrades but nothing that would hamper the team a lot.

Compare that to guys like Wilson, Lynch, Thomas and Sherman now. These are all guys who are more crucial to our success and should be kept at all costs. I'm not trying to say Kam, Bennett and Irvin don't contribute much, because they are three of our best players but we simply can't pay everyone and when you have to choose, you choose the most important ones first.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Kentroyals5/status/627128711981109248[/tweet]

?

EDIT: Seems like he lied :(