kam running into kicker?

RiverDog

Reaction score
austinslater25":1oumprs8 said:
An NFL kicker(not sure if current or retired) tweeted out after the play that he thought the penalty was bogus and that the NFL goes too far protecting them. I get when they blast a plant leg or something similar but this penalty was pretty weak.

Blasting the plant leg would be roughing the kicker, 15 yards and an automatic first down. This one was running into the kicker, 5 yards only. IMO if he did not touch the ball, the foul was correctly called as he most definitely ran into the kicker, a risk you take if you come straight up the middle and don't get the ball. But it sure looked to me like he got a piece of it as it looked to me like the ball's trajectory was altered.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Watch that Replay, there were a couple players waiting for that ball to bounce to them. Guaranteed 6 the other way.

rightbench

Reaction score
Can someone please Photoshop Kam with a pair of wings on a dark background from that pic?! Would look BA and appropriate for the dark side of the boom.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
BlueBlood":21dlrab3 said:
I think he skimmed the ball on a molecular level which invisible to the naked eye. Incredible freak super hero athlete we have. Can he ever get an all pro nod though because he's having a hall of fame career but without the accolades he may not make it. He's been an integral part of one of the best defenses to ever be assembled .
The NFL really needs to have SS and FS categories; they are entirely different positions. The All-Pro team is supposed to be the best at each position on the field. This year, according to the 50 writers, that turned out to be Earl Thomas and Eric Weddle, two FS's. No team is fielding two FS's. I have no idea why they only have one S designation.

BTW, here's the sentence on Kam from this All-Pro write-up at NFL.com by Chris Wesseling:
Mediot":21dlrab3 said:
Playing through an ankle injury, Chancellor was actually a liability for a significant portion of the season.
Nothing about how he led the way on a historically dominant defense in the second half of the season.
:34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: