Kap has a dirty mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawknation2014":braqz1nf said:
Popeyejones":braqz1nf said:
hawknation2014":braqz1nf said:
So tell me again how this isn't a lie by Kaepernick.

"I didn't say anything racially derogatory to him."

I have addressed this and explained my position on it repeatedly in this thread.

Heck, I even hypothesized that this might be what's going on and explained my interpetation of that comment before we even knew what the comment was.

This is a waste of time. I've repeatedly made the offer to talk about it in the appropriate forum and you've repeatedly ignored it. I'm over it. We'll just agree to disagree.

Clearly, you are incapable of admitting you were wrong and are now resorting to stalling tactics.

Kaepernick did lie. He falsely challenged the credibility of a referee. And he has still not apologized or taken responsibility for his actions. Birds of a feather I guess.
Yep, that fanbase's attitude/mentality mirrors its players and head coach like none other Ive ever seen.
Kind of sad really.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2swb1c2d said:
Popeyejones":2swb1c2d said:
--Error on my part. Apologies to bigtrain--

(see the original comment in the quote below).
Wrong! Houston got flagged for verbal abuse towards an official, NOT using the N-word, 2 entirely different things!
Nice try in your quest to defend anything and everything niner.

Just admit that Kraepperchoke lied his ass off, and move on.

BTW, I thought you were leaving?

One of the trusted 49er writers said this morning in his article that Houston got flagged for something similar which was simply not true but the problem is that since he is trusted they run with that info and spout it out as fact. The only problem is that some of us watch the games and don't need an article to tell us whether the penalty was similar or not.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I'm not trying to get anywhere.

When your QB gets angry he loses his shit. Says stuff he later claims he didn't say. When the truth comes out he changes his story. Lies to his coach too.

I'm not trying to make you look bad Popeye. You don't need my help with that task. You are making political and social excuses by the assload for a guy who got all pissed off and said some mean ass shit.

Why defend it? Clearly the only real answer is that Kaepernick needs to be more honest and accountable. Everything else is just an excuse.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Losing an arguement/debate now = being attacked??? LMAO, and this from a Niners troll.
A troll complaining about being trolled, Oh the irony!

InB4 the lock! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.