Kurt Warner ranks Top 5 QBs

jblaze

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":35i0334n said:
jblaze":35i0334n said:
Jazzhawk":35i0334n said:
jblaze":35i0334n said:
I discount Warner out of hand. Guy is a homer for bible thumpers.
Jeez that's a bigoted and hateful opinion. Glad I know your true colors.

LOL perhaps you should look up the definitions for bigot and hate.

Over exaggerate much?
Nope. I nailed it pretty right on.

Always a few insecure people out there who are sensitive and see what they want to see. An obvious over reaction to an innocuous statement but if it makes you feel better, go ahead. It's ok, Jesus still loves you! Continue the crusade!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
jblaze":3sxsk0fn said:
It's ok, Jesus still loves you! Continue the crusade!
Good for you blaze, don't you dare apologize for being wrong. :th2thumbs:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
jblaze":3mg39boq said:

If this was the case, Worthlessberger wouldn't have made the top 5. Dude likes to assault women in bathrooms.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
jblaze":3krpfgli said:
If your arguement had any merit, he would rated have Russell that high more often. That hasn't happened. You are being more subjective than you suggest Warner might be. He also had Raplessburger ranked in the top 3. Is Ben a bible thumper? Appears that your own bias is clouding your judgement way more than Warners is clouding his.

jblaze

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":147k9exk said:
jblaze":147k9exk said:
If your arguement had any merit, he would rated have Russell that high more often. That hasn't happened. You are being more subjective than you suggest Warner might be. He also had Raplessburger ranked in the top 3. Is Ben a bible thumper? Appears that your own bias is clouding your judgement way more than Warners is clouding his.

Did you guys even follow the link? It's a top 5 list for week 13 ONLY! He regularly puts Wilson up there even when he doesn't have great games although this last one is amazing which is what I'm basing my statement on. This is a pattern he's shown throughout the year and even last year. When you hear him explain his choices, he talks more about his character than his play and he's repeatedly made comments about what a good role model he is and his off the field successes which has nothing to do with ranking in a weekly performance list.

Don't make assumptions when you haven't even done your homework. He's admittedly biased towards Wilson, he said it before the AZ game. Why would I trust a guys admittedly unobjective opinion when he repeatedly puts the guy too high on his weekly ranks and admits bias?

Lots of people do it, you adjust your expectations accordingly. Take it with a grain of salt perhaps I should have said instead of dismiss it out of hand but it's the same principle. It's why I dismiss Dilfer's opinions as well, he's a hawk hater due to whatever his previous experiences were with us or Hasselbeck's departure, etc.

Analysts all have their favorite teams/players, they're not all objective and you can't take them all as equal. That's what I saying. Warner was an excellent QB and is a great person, that doesn't mean all his opinions are objective or arrived at equally.

rsm650

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3qpoydd6 said:
So what was the list?

I can't believe NFL.com doesn't load videos if I have adblock on! Don't blame you guys...anyway

Week 13

1. Russell Wilson
2. Nick Foles
3. Tom Brady
4. Peyton Manning
5. Ben Roethlisberger

WellHungSmurf

Reaction score
Kurt Warner isn't a homer. I don't serer him having Sam Bradford on the list. Also, I do believe he keeps relign out of his ranks. As one of the best QBs ever I value his opinion.

Like him or not, his story is one of the best. Bagboy to SB MVP

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
jblaze":jg9be44b said:
HawKnPeppa":jg9be44b said:
jblaze":jg9be44b said:

Did you guys even follow the link? It's a top 5 list for week 13 ONLY! He regularly puts Wilson up there even when he doesn't have great games although this last one is amazing which is what I'm basing my statement on. This is a pattern he's shown throughout the year and even last year. When you hear him explain his choices, he talks more about his character than his play and he's repeatedly made comments about what a good role model he is and his off the field successes which has nothing to do with ranking in a weekly performance list.

Don't make assumptions when you haven't even done your homework. He's admittedly biased towards Wilson, he said it before the AZ game. Why would I trust a guys admittedly unobjective opinion when he repeatedly puts the guy too high on his weekly ranks and admits bias?

Lots of people do it, you adjust your expectations accordingly. Take it with a grain of salt perhaps I should have said instead of dismiss it out of hand but it's the same principle. It's why I dismiss Dilfer's opinions as well, he's a hawk hater due to whatever his previous experiences were with us or Hasselbeck's departure, etc.

Analysts all have their favorite teams/players, they're not all objective and you can't take them all as equal. That's what I saying. Warner was an excellent QB and is a great person, that doesn't mean all his opinions are objective or arrived at equally.
This post is just about as ridiculous as it gets.

jblaze

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":29o5ke22 said:
jblaze":29o5ke22 said:
HawKnPeppa":29o5ke22 said:
jblaze":29o5ke22 said:

This post is just about as ridiculous as it gets.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

BreesIsOverrated

Reaction score
jblaze":1hr4pdpv said:
Move to Iran and go live with all those "peaceful" Muslims then. They aren't bigoted at all.