Kyler Murray crushed the Cardinals' offseason, teammates say

toffee

Reaction score
Kyler is crushing his off season just like our DK crushing his.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris98251

Reaction score
Except the last time they had a hand picked QB that was even close to good in the draft was Jake Plummer who had an attitude and wanted money so they traded him to KC.

Maulbert

Reaction score
chris98251":33jhhuqo said:
Except the last time they had a hand picked QB that was even close to good in the draft was Jake Plummer who had an attitude and wanted money so they traded him to KC.

Jake Plummer was was never traded to KC. He signed with the Broncos as a free agent in '03. They benched him in '06 for Jay Cutler, then traded to Tampa in '07, where he retired without playing a down.

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
chris98251":jctnp7s9 said:
Passepartout":jctnp7s9 said:
Cardinals seem pleased by him. But the rest of the league it is up in the air. That is just a practice.

They are always pleased at first, then they have to go get a Carson Palmer, or Kurt Warner.

They were pleased with Matt Leinart also and Josh Rosen.

I’m pretty sure every fanbase is pleased every time they draft for a potential franchise QB.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I don't think the Eagles were when they drafted McNabb.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
There have def. been times when a fan base is not stoked about the choice at QB. Mcnabb is a great example.

chris98251

Reaction score
Maulbert":e7xt7884 said:
chris98251":e7xt7884 said:

Jake Plummer was was never traded to KC. He signed with the Broncos as a free agent in '03. They benched him in '06 for Jay Cutler, then traded to Tampa in '07, where he retired without playing a down.

Sorry your right, it was the Broncos but it was still about the Money in Arizona, Bidwells were Cheap asses for a long time till they got their Stadium.

SuperMan28

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing how he does. Between him and Mayfield I felt Murray was the better QB coming out.

xray

Reaction score
He will be the best scrambling QB in the league . The Cards may not win many games this year ; but Murray will have defenses coughing up blood trying to catch him . IMO

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
There's a lot more to the QB position than scrambling. I'll wait to see it with my own eyes. Hype doesn't win games.

Fade

Reaction score
I would've ear marked him as a bust. But then he got a coach who is going to put him in an offense he will be comfortable in.

So now I need to see how he avoids hits, he is very slight, and can't afford to take unnecessary hits.

He could be a guy that could be a star for 15-20 yrs. Or flame out really quickly in a year or two like an RGIII. It's going to come down to how he avoids contact. He is a baseball player so he can slide and get down, and he must. Or he will be RGIII'd.

chris98251

Reaction score
Fade":3il756vf said:
I would've ear marked him as a bust. But then he got a coach who is going to put him in an offense he will be comfortable in.

So now I need to see how he avoids hits, he is very slight, and can't afford to take unnecessary hits.

He could be a guy that could be a star for 15-20 yrs. Or flame out really quickly in a year or two like an RGIII. It's going to come down to how he avoids contact. He is a baseball player so he can slide and get down, and he must. Or he will be RGIII'd.

He better be smart one scissor tackle and he will be broke in to.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
To me..He probaly will have it real easy under todays rules being what
they are.
Back in the day there is no way anyone would use a short skinny QB.
He would have been in pieces no matter what offense he is in.

toffee

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1lrga5bz said:
To me..He probaly will have it real easy under todays rules being what
they are.
Back in the day there is no way anyone would use a short skinny QB.
He would have been in pieces no matter what offense he is in.

Short and skinny may be problematic but the real issue with him is those 28” arms, no QB in NFL history rocked with something that short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2tj8zy5m said:
Nah, according to some, this guy is basically a future HOF :stirthepot:
:lol: some compare him to RW..
I'm not one of them. ;)

ringless

Reaction score
Hello all! Long time no talk. Hope to be a little more involved this year in Football. I've been traveling the last two years almost full time so it's been busy. Hope everyone is healthy and doing well!