Kyler Murray crushed the Cardinals' offseason, teammates say

toffee

Reaction score
Fade":126t921l said:
I would've ear marked him as a bust. But then he got a coach who is going to put him in an offense he will be comfortable in.

So now I need to see how he avoids hits, he is very slight, and can't afford to take unnecessary hits.

He could be a guy that could be a star for 15-20 yrs. Or flame out really quickly in a year or two like an RGIII. It's going to come down to how he avoids contact. He is a baseball player so he can slide and get down, and he must. Or he will be RGIII'd.
i can’t see beyond his 28” arms, may be he’s a t-Rex?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xray

Reaction score
Wilson was supposed to be to small to make it . Fran Tarkentan was about 190 lbs . Flutie was about 5'9". All good scramblers . To hurt them you have to catch them first . Murray will have defenders puking blood trying to catch him .IMO

Maulbert

Reaction score
xray":1tsgwyxx said:
Wilson was supposed to be to small to make it . Fran Tarkentan was about 190 lbs . Flutie was about 5'9". All good scramblers . To hurt them you have to catch them first . Murray will have defenders puking blood trying to catch him .IMO

Murray is shorter, smaller, and has shorter arms and smaller hands than Wilson. I'm still skeptical about small QBs. Wilson is short, but he is not small.

chris98251

Reaction score
Maulbert":208b157h said:
xray":208b157h said:

Murray is shorter, smaller, and has shorter arms and smaller hands than Wilson. I'm still skeptical about small QBs. Wilson is short, but he is not small.

You know Ciara?

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
Maulbert":3k94ze9r said:
xray":3k94ze9r said:

Russell, compared to your typical average QB frame, is small.

Being bigger than Kyler doesn’t make him any less small.

Maulbert

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":36ucy6dx said:
Maulbert":36ucy6dx said:
xray":36ucy6dx said:

Russell, compared to your typical average QB frame, is small.

Being bigger than Kyler doesn’t make him any less small.

There's a difference between being small and being short.

Threedee

Reaction score
Popeyejones":334k71qu said:
GeekHawk":334k71qu said:
xray":334k71qu said:
That kid has got super star written all over him .

Everybody said the same thing about Johnny Football.

They did?

I remember everyone bagging on the Browns for being the Browns and taking him late in the 1st round.

Yeah, I was in front of the TV screen pleading with Jerry Jones to take him and "break the internet," as they were saying. I was so wishing him upon the Cowgirls, because I thought he would be awful.

Didn't realize he would also be a mess off the field, since I didn't care at all about his making the National Communists Against Athletes cry buckets by selling his autograph.

toffee

Reaction score
chris98251":6f7o54ke said:
Maulbert":6f7o54ke said:
xray":6f7o54ke said:

You know Ciara?
dude’s arm are only 28”, that’s 3-4” shorter than other QBs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xray

Reaction score
He will be on the NFL network Thursday night vs the Chargers...I will check him out for myself .

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, you can bet people will act like he's the next Mahomes if he carves up a bunch of guys who won't even make NFL Rosters

chris98251

Reaction score
Waiting to see how he reacts to welcome to the NFL Rookie Golden boy from the LB's and D linemen, I remember Wilson getting a bit of a introduction, he then proceeded to carve up KC with his legs and Arm. That stopped a lot of the Hazing for him fast.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
It was only one drive but he looked really good last night.

Felt pressure well, threw from different trajectories, and most impressively, threw multiple perfectly placed strikes on out breaking routes to both sides of the field.

Might not mean anything, but that was the best version of what any reasonable Cards fan could hope for.

chris98251

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3g1vp7vg said:

Felt pressure well, threw from different trajectories, and most impressively, threw multiple perfectly placed strikes on out breaking routes to both sides of the field.

Might not mean anything, but that was the best version of what any reasonable Cards fan could hope for.

Well at least the CB's have something to look at for the pick sixes coming this season.

One series in a new offense for the Cards is hardly HOF talk like a lot of people seem to think. When they build this player his glass house and it shatters I feel bad for the player.

D

DomeHawk

It's going to be interesting to see how he does this year. Will he have a Russell Wilson type first year?

Lots of hype surrounding him.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
chris98251":23z8cf6l said:
Popeyejones":23z8cf6l said:

Well at least the CB's have something to look at for the pick sixes coming this season.

One series in a new offense for the Cards is hardly HOF talk like a lot of people seem to think. When they build this player his glass house and it shatters I feel bad for the player.

What an inane comment to a perfectly reasonable post. Seriously, do you just start typing and hit enter without ever looking at what you wrote?

chris98251

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":37z81p8b said:
chris98251":37z81p8b said:
Popeyejones":37z81p8b said:

What an inane comment to a perfectly reasonable post. Seriously, do you just start typing and hit enter without ever looking at what you wrote?

No see Johnny Football, or see Heath Schuler, or see Jeff George, or see Tim Couch, or Brady Quinn, or OR OR OR, the list goes on and on, I would like him to be good but the build up and hype let alone his draft position and expectations can destroy a kid before he gets out of the gate if he has one bad series.

He had barely one series and people say he Crushed it. really unbelievable.

Oh try reading before assuming, I said I hate it when they build a glass house and it shatters, and feel bad for the player. Guess you never finished before you got all pissed off and had to fire back with a comment saying it was inane.

Hell add Luck to this conversation as well, he has been trying to live up to the hype machine generated for him since day one, now they are starting to turn on him and saying he may just be injury prone.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
chris98251":jsy4gmrw said:
Sarlacc83":jsy4gmrw said:
chris98251":jsy4gmrw said:
Popeyejones":jsy4gmrw said:

No see Johnny Football, or see Heath Schuler, or see Jeff George, or see Tim Couch, or Brady Quinn, or OR OR OR, the list goes on and on, I would like him to be good but the build up and hype let alone his draft position and expectations can destroy a kid before he gets out of the gate if he has one bad series.

Oh try reading before assuming, I said I hate it when they build a glass house and it shatters, and feel bad for the player. Guess you never finished before you got all pissed off and had to fire back with a comment saying it was inane.

Hell add Luck to this conversation as well, he has been trying to live up to the hype machine generated for him since day one, now they are starting to turn on him and saying he may just be injury prone.

You could have just answered yes without banging out a screed to prove it.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":ia6q7fi7 said:
chris98251":ia6q7fi7 said:
Sarlacc83":ia6q7fi7 said:
chris98251":ia6q7fi7 said:

You could have just answered yes without banging out a screed to prove it.

Guess a paragraph is a TL:DNR topic for you. I will try to make answers in one or two words for you and single syllables also since it's hard for you.