Legion Of Gloom: Shhhhhhhh...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's okay. Really. Deep breaths.

See, I believe in my heart of hearts you don't mean to be negative. You are living a fear-based life whenever your team isn't playing up to your standards. I get it. I really, really do. Despite the negativity, the anger even, I think deep down you and I are the same fan.

We are passionate about our team and we want them to win more than anything else.

Oh, I've heard it since 1998. This is what's wrong...How can you not see it? It's the (choose your focus of frustration here) and that's why they are losing.

Coaches, players, even ownership changes. What doesn't? Is the passion we fans feel for our favorite football team.

This is why I am taking this moment not to gloat, not to be divisive, but contrary, to be inclusive.

Take this moment not to further your agenda (if you have one), not with ego, but to sit back, enjoy the victory like the rest of us who maybe either hoped for a win or just wanted it to happen because it feels friggin' good.

We are 7-3. We have one of the easiest schedules left in the league. 12-4 or 13-3 is most likely. Instead of saying "Well obviously they are going to look good the rest of the year because of a soft schedule..."

Try changing your mind set.

How about "Yeah we're not perfect, far from, but we have a team to be proud of, even with all this adversity, all these injuries, this team still battles and I can be proud of that."

In other words, I'm not asking you to look the other way nor ignore the obvious warts.

I'm asking you to take a deep breath and be grateful for a team that is one of the best in the NFL despite the issues. That takes heart. That takes commitment.

Both the players, and the fans.

Enjoy this. 7-3.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I don't care one iota about how we get to 12 or 13 wins, but just that we do. With the Defense on an upward trajectory, who we are as a team by the end of the season could be much different than where we were when we lost 3 of 4 games. Get us into the playoffs, and anything is possible.

Get healthy, win games, be in position to host playoff games, enjoy the ride.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
Aros,

It's cool not to gloat. I get what you are donig.

I am looking forward to your analysis of the game.

balakoth

Reaction score
kthebestwayw":3g2ztzr9 said:
Aros,

It's cool not to gloat. I get what you are donig.

I am looking forward to your analysis of the game.

We won, both sides got missed penalties,, in the end the better defense prevailed, which gives me optimism

FPD

Reaction score
Aros":2runj0d3 said:
It's okay. Really. Deep breaths.
Enjoy this. 7-3.
Thank you. It needed to be said. Have fun y'all! Go Hawks!