Les "Radish" RECOVERING from UPDATED BY RADISH HISSELF.

kf3339

Reaction score
This news is good to hear. Hope his recovery goes well!

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Spoke with Les' family a couple hours ago.
Quad bypass and everything went as good as it could have.
He is going to most likely be in ICU until tomorrow and then move back to his room.
Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

I work here at the hospital so I try and check up when I can
If I hear any more info I will let all of you 12's know

Largent80

Reaction score
Kixkahn":23basc1h said:
He is going to most likely be in ICU until tomorrow and then move back to his room.

Thanks Kahn, or is it Kix?

Jville

Reaction score
Fight on Les and welcome to the Mediterranean Diet. :th2thumbs:

pmedic920

Reaction score
Kixkahn":mnr0c3i4 said:

Sacred Heart? Please PM me his room # when he gets out of ICU. wife and I want to send a lil something.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Kixkahn":1u39m4fu said:

Thank you for doing this.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Crap! What happened to a couple stents! So relieved that the surgery went well! Get better soon Les! We all miss ya!

What I would like is for someone to post every bit of info one would need to send flowers and cards to Les.

I say we completely inundate him with flowers and cards from all the 12's here. We could just ridiculously festoon his room with flowers, gifts and balloons from .NET. That'd be really awesome and would let him know how much we all care for him!

Lets do this!

I'm holding my credit card waiting for a response... Also, someone could post flower web sites that deliver in Spokane. He is in a Spokane hospital right? Maybe a phone# from the gift shop at the hospital?

sutz

Reaction score
Good news! Tell les to pinch a cute nurse for me. :twisted:

pmedic920

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1lcpacqe said:
Crap! What happened to a couple stents! So relieved that the surgery went well! Get better soon Les! We all miss ya!

What I would like is for someone to post every bit of info one would need to send flowers and cards to Les.

I say we completely inundate him with flowers and cards from all the 12's here. We could just ridiculously festoon his room with flowers, gifts and balloons from .NET. That'd be really awesome and would let him know how much we all care for him!

Lets do this!

I'm holding my credit card waiting for a response... Also, someone could post flower web sites that deliver in Spokane. He is in a Spokane hospital right? Maybe a phone# from the gift shop at the hospital?

viewtopic.php?t=91630#p1307238

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I have just a small request for the mods, can we "sticky" the Les/Radish threads, so they stay at top? He is a very respected and loved part of this community and not everyone checks in every couple hours like some of us .net addicts. Just a request, thanks! :)

Throwdown

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":ynlec18t said:
I have just a small request for the mods, can we "sticky" the Les/Radish threads, so they stay at top? He is a very respected and loved part of this community and not everyone checks in every couple hours like some of us .net addicts. Just a request, thanks! :)

Done

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Moving this thread to the top way a very good choice... Les is such an important part of our .NET family... Keep sending the good thoughts and prayers to He and Darlene... :les:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Throwdown":qmenhq2f said:
Sports Hernia":qmenhq2f said:

Done
Thanks. :th2thumbs:

Hawkboi

Reaction score
The really good news is... I got a text from Les just before 3:00 Boise time to tell me he was doing OK... He was back in a regular room, but very tired.... That's the latest update I have for all of the people on .NET that really care about Les, who will be back and as grumpy as ever in the near future... We love him!!! :thirishdrinkers: :les: