Lock to Giants

Scout

Reaction score
Yeah Daboll has a fail safe if Jones falters and Lock would be a good plan B.

Rat

Reaction score
1 year, up to $5 million feels very low. I'm surprised the league isn't higher on him. The Commanders gave Marcus Mariota $6 million with a max of $10 million and it has been years since he looked like he even belongs in the league.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Lock had his career high during the Eagles game and it wouldn't have happened without DK Metcalf. I like him, but I'm nowhere near sold on him, and boy is he going to find the East Coast sports media to be hell with chipped razors.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Lock didn't even get a stick...

Yeah.

I mean...

I like Lock a lot. That said, he had starting opportunities in Denver and Pete saw him compete for two years every week in practice against a middle tier starting QB. He had some sticks. I do wish him the best in New Jersey. It will be interesting to watch .net explode Scanners style if he balls out there.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Lock had his career high during the Eagles game and it wouldn't have happened without DK Metcalf. I like him, but I'm nowhere near sold on him, and boy is he going to find the East Coast sports media to be hell with chipped razors.
Doesn't happen without Bradberry either. :sneaky:

CactusJack

Reaction score
The Geno vs. Lock debate is finally over. At least for now.

bileever

Reaction score
You might remember that Drew Lock came into the Giants game this year when Geno was injured by the hip drop tackle, and Lock led the Seahawks on a long TD drive. I guess the audition impressed Daboll.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Either Grubb wants his guy (Penix) or we're gonna get Fields.

At some point, they gonna have to put some peeps on the team...aren't they?