Looks like Bruce got into trouble..(April Fool's Joke)

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Nobody should ever be offended by a joke. The intention is to make you laugh and be happy. Either you do or you don't. You should never let jokes cause you distress.

kearly

Reaction score
seaNOmercy":26kaupbr said:
Who cares..

The funniest part of the joke was our collective reaction

I hear that. Neither were funny, but both were revealing.

Melencause

Reaction score
KPA":myz1sc1w said:
Having a drunk driver kill a family member almost 6 years ago, I didn't find it amusing.

Maybe he can joke about molesting children next...

Can he joke about politics/warfare/social issues/old age/poor diets?? If comedy is limited to whatever wont offend someone.... well there wouldn't be much comedy left.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Poor judgment on his part to make light of a sensitive topic to a lot of people. Would be no different than him saying "I was arrested for hitting my girl... APRIL FOOLS!"

There were plenty of ways to prank his fan base, and he picked a terrible one. But oh well, April Fools Day usually goes terribly no matter what.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
What's funny about this whole thing is that people are riled up about a joke rather than it actually happening.

djb28

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":1iyv0dc3 said:
It's April flippin fools day. Have a sense of humor, geez. It's what I hate about social media these days. No one has a sense of humor anymore.

I have a great sense of humor. I like dark humor, I like stupid humor I llike shock humor and tasteless humor. But in order for said humor to arise the delivery needs to be funny. This was not funny or was it even thought out and delivered as funny. This was just an idiot spewing off at the lips . Let the professionals handle the humor. Bruce keep trying to get a sack.

KPA

Reaction score
Melencause":3g0k6k49 said:
KPA":3g0k6k49 said:
Having a drunk driver kill a family member almost 6 years ago, I didn't find it amusing.

Can he joke about politics/warfare/social issues/old age/poor diets?? If comedy is limited to whatever wont offend someone.... well there wouldn't be much comedy left.

He can joke about anything... but that tweet had no humor. So I did find it that funny.

What's funny to me is the people who are getting butthurt over someone who said they were butthurt on April Fools Day. Makes you wonder who the fool really is...

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
KPA":ycjv9g43 said:
Melencause":ycjv9g43 said:
KPA":ycjv9g43 said:

He can joke about anything... but that tweet had no humor. So I did find it that funny.

What's funny to me is the people who are getting butthurt over someone who said they were butthurt on April Fools Day. Makes you wonder who the fool really is...

It wasn't funny, but that doesn't excuse all the a-holes with their fake outrage talking about their DUI horror stories to make Bruce feel like crap.

The internet was a wonderful invention, but holy moly has it made us all a bunch of pricks.

rideaducati

Reaction score
The things people get offended about these days. :34853_doh:

This is why I can't stand people. You can't be in a room of more than three people and tell a joke these days without someone being offended. Most of the time the offended person isn't even the one offended, he's feigning being offended for someone else and THAT person wouldn't even be offended.

People should be allowed to be offended for themselves and not have people feigning offense because they THINK that someone else should be offended.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Whether we like it or not, there ARE stupid people in the World. Stupid people do and say stupid things. Should we REALLY be offended when stupid people say stupid things? I actually EXPECT stupid people to do and say stupid things and I personally get offended when supposed smart people get offended by what stupid people say. Coming from stupid people, stupid comments and/or actions shouldn't bother you supposed smart people.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":26h126fm said:
What's funny about this whole thing is that people are riled up about a joke rather than it actually happening.

I dont really get what you mean? Could you elaborate?