M-Rob Bold Prediction MNF

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001074363/article/week-10-bold-predictions-richard-sherman-picks-russell-wilson-twice[/urltargetblank]

Michael Robinson

Richard Sherman bests Russell Wilson in battle of my former teammates
The Seahawks-49ers game hits close to home. I was drafted by San Francisco and played four seasons in the Bay Area before playing four more years in Seattle -- we won Super Bowl XLVIII in my final season. I still have several former teammates and friends in the league, and Monday's NFC West bout features two of them: Russell Wilson and Richard Sherman. Now, I hate to pit friend against friend, but I'm saying Sherm will pick off Russ TWICE in this game.

M-Rob really went into fantasy land on this pick. I know they tell these guys to go way out there on these "Bold Predictions" but this one is WAY out there.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
That's probably fun to be able to do that with former teammates.

rcaido

Reaction score
I alway loved the Mike Rob report...I wonder if he had some resentment w/ Wilson too. Probably not when he was playing as he won the superbowl in his final year. Last he remember was beast running of Lynch & best defense, so he may have bias of thinking that was the identity of the Seahawks.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not only to see him get beat for a TD or two, but him telling everyone it was a "funny play"
Or just that it didn't happen. Even if the Hawks DO win, he'll downplay everything Russ does because his feelings got hurt that he wasn't the center of attention 24/7. :roll:

Rat

Reaction score
One of the league's best ball-hawking corners picking off two passes isn't THAT insane.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
That's weird cause Mike Rob was on one of the morning shows earlier in the week and said he's not that impressed with SF yet because they haven't beaten anyone.

Now he's predicting Sherm picks off Russell twice? When Russell's only thrown one pick all year? Lol.

Torc

Reaction score
Rat":37557k74 said:
One of the league's best ball-hawking corners picking off two passes isn't THAT insane.

When the QB involved has only thrown one pick in nine games, it's a major stretch to predict that he'll throw two in one game, much less two at the same DB. Unless you figure that Sherman knows something about Russell's game that no one else in the whole league has figured out yet.

soxhawk

Reaction score
Stick to the run game and there will be few opportunities to ballhawk. Hoping for a big game from Carson and RB2.

Rat

Reaction score
Torc":g9xoykcl said:
Rat":g9xoykcl said:

When the QB involved has only thrown one pick in nine games, it's a major stretch to predict that he'll throw two in one game, much less two at the same DB. Unless you figure that Sherman knows something about Russell's game that no one else in the whole league has figured out yet.

It's not likely, but he'll have a multi-INT game again at some point in his career and the Niners D is brutal. If I was told he'd have one this season, this would probably be the game I'd predict. Again, I'm not betting on it, but I think the idea is less insane than the OP expressed.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Will always love Mike Rob... but he also played for the Niners, so there is that.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":bvi3r64s said:
Will always love Mike Rob... but he also played for the Niners, so there is that.

I don't think it's that. I think he really was just looking for something outrageous to say and get press for two of his buddies.

A QB with one INT all year and a DB with 3 INT all year means this "Bold Predictions" has all the hallmarks of being thrown out there merely for it's own insanity

lukerguy

Reaction score
There's no reason for them to even go at Sherm.. Put DK or Gordon on him.

I am hoping they run a pitch right to see what happens with Carson VS Sherman.

iigakusei

Reaction score
You guys get it that this is entertainment right?
Pete Prisco has made a living off trying to rile up fanbases.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":342biyac said:
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001074363/article/week-10-bold-predictions-richard-sherman-picks-russell-wilson-twice[/urltargetblank]

Michael Robinson

Richard Sherman bests Russell Wilson in battle of my former teammates
The Seahawks-49ers game hits close to home. I was drafted by San Francisco and played four seasons in the Bay Area before playing four more years in Seattle -- we won Super Bowl XLVIII in my final season. I still have several former teammates and friends in the league, and Monday's NFC West bout features two of them: Russell Wilson and Richard Sherman. Now, I hate to pit friend against friend, but I'm saying Sherm will pick off Russ TWICE in this game.

M-Rob really went into fantasy land on this pick. I know they tell these guys to go way out there on these "Bold Predictions" but this one is WAY out there.
M-Rob said that...…..M-Rob? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL (takes deep breath) LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Latest posts