Marsh and McEvoy won't make the 53 (speculation)

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
From what I can remember so far his only contributiins have been a dropped TD pass, an INT thrown, and a running into the kicker penalty to give up a 1st down.

Kasen Williams meanwhile has seen his reps increase in Cleveland recently and has 9 catches for 84 yards.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
sc85sis":3nq8pg60 said:
I'm pretty sure if Marsh sucked, Bill Belichick wouldn't have traded for him to help bolster his D line.

He still sucks. It's just for the Pats not the Seahawks. Hasn't had any meaningful impact for the Pats in the games I watched. Ol' Billly has made some bad moves like trading Chandler Jones. Marsh seems like a great guy off the field but on it he's only useful on ST and that's about it.

HawkerD

Reaction score
When it come to McEvoy people forget ST requires 11 respectable players. McEvoy has the 3rd most ST snaps on the team. He also has over 93 offensive snaps because he is a good blocker. He is WR #5...what are you expecting.

Megatron

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":2h6o0srk said:
Kasen Williams meanwhile has seen his reps increase in Cleveland recently and has 9 catches for 84 yards.

That would be slightly impressive if it was for one game, but those are his season stats, 84 yards, 9 receptions on 18 targets, with 0 TDs. He's projected to have 192 yards, 21 receptions on 41 targets, with 0 TDs. I'll also preface that with 8 of those receptions and 74 of those yards occurred in two games, his most recent game he had 0 receptions for 0 yards on 1 target. Two of Cleveland's running backs have more receptions and receiving yards than he does at this point in the season.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Megatron":1857gps6 said:
XxXdragonXxX":1857gps6 said:

That would be slightly impressive if it was for one game, but those are his season stats, 84 yards, 9 receptions on 18 targets, with 0 TDs. He's projected to have 192 yards, 21 receptions on 41 targets, with 0 TDs. I'll also preface that with 8 of those receptions and 74 of those yards occurred in two games, his most recent game he had 0 receptions for 0 yards on 1 target. Two of Cleveland's running backs have more receptions and receiving yards than he does at this point in the season.

Point is he's working his way into more playing time, with 8 receptions in the last 3 games. And those 9 receptions on the season are 9 more than McEvoy has.

randomation

Reaction score
McEvoy has third most ST snaps and 90ish offensive snaps sheesh husky glasses are annoying

mikeak

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":3d2aihiu said:
Megatron":3d2aihiu said:
XxXdragonXxX":3d2aihiu said:

Point is he's working his way into more playing time, with 8 receptions in the last 3 games. And those 9 receptions on the season are 9 more than McEvoy has.

Is that on the Seahawks team with our QB and our receivers?

If not then completely irrelevant. If he had 1,000 yards and 10tds fine but something this negligible means absolutely nothing in a different system.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
mikeak":2uv776ds said:
XxXdragonXxX":2uv776ds said:
Megatron":2uv776ds said:
XxXdragonXxX":2uv776ds said:

Is that on the Seahawks team with our QB and our receivers?

If not then completely irrelevant. If he had 1,000 yards and 10tds fine but something this negligible means absolutely nothing in a different system.

So I guess all statistical comparisons are irrelevant because they have different players and schemes. Ok. I guess we'll just stop talking football here.

The point is that McEvoy is useless as a receiver.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
That's now 2 teams Marsh won't make. Pats just released him.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
I'd like to see them get the ball in the hands of McEvoy more often. He's a play maker.

mrblitz

Reaction score
agreed... mcevoy should be an option in the red zone... two attempts to graham, one attempt to mcevoy. change things up a little bit...

Cyrus12

Reaction score
hawknation2017":282kvmat said:
I'd like to see them get the ball in the hands of McEvoy more often. He's a play maker.

ever since those horrible drops he has not been trusted Would rather the Ball go to P Rich. He can go up and get them.