Marshawn and Seattle...mutual interest per Ian Rapoport

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPatera76

Reaction score
HansGruber":l6kg7gqt said:
mikeak":l6kg7gqt said:
IMHO Lynch has returned solely to help his beast mode stores and brand to do better...

The one positive piece of news the Seahawks have had in weeks, no matter how the game turns out, and we got "fans" in here trying to crap all over it.

I see miserable slobs like this in real life, and I feel bad for them. How awful to live like that. To live a life where every change, every event, everything, is a constant miserable letdown or disappointment. To the point that it is all they can imagine or expect from life. I try to imagine that life, what could lead to that type of thinking, but I will never understand. I would just eat a shotgun like Cobain if life got that bad.

Hope you had a decent holiday and life improves for you, man. Nobody deserves to be this miserable.

Cobain didn’t kill himself. I thought so until I watched the documentary Bleach. Whole different perspective now

quadsas

Reaction score
seahawksny":1q8wuevi said:
quadsas":1q8wuevi said:
seahawksny":1q8wuevi said:
quadsas":1q8wuevi said:
There's a line between being wrong and being idiotic. I think his post on the idiotic side. Nothing wrong with me thinking youre wrong, but when you step into idiotic territory then I'll say it.

Nice attitude you have. I guess you were absent the day they taught; "If you dont have anything nice to say, then dont say it."

If he is coming back solely for his business, then thats his choice. What you dont seem to understand is that Lynch is going to do whats right for him. Not you or me or anyone else. I guess to you thats on the "idiotic side".

It's idiotic because Lynch clearly stated before signing that he has unfinished business, which completely destroys his argument. Idiotic

What would be idiotic is Lynch come out and say- Im doing this to help my brand. Of course he will say unfinished business in terms of football. Whether he is sincer or not.

And yet here you are making up shit to fit your narrative, when he has explicitly said there are personal football reasons

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
The dislike of people like Marshawn, Sherm and Bennett leads me to believe that this board is for old people. Not to mention the racism that the mods consciously allow.

Whereas the embrace for them on Reddit leads me to believe that that platform is for younger people.

Am I correct?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
John63":gmyn09wm said:
Uncle Si":gmyn09wm said:
Sunday is pregame for Lynch. He needs touches to get fit for the playoffs

Lol we have to be able to run the run, run pass offense PC loves.
You know, Drew Brees throws a lot, is about the same height as Wilson. You could become a Saints fan to satisfy your endless need to see the QB pile up huge stats.

mikeak

Reaction score
I don't think anyone dislikes Lynch or what he has done for this team. Anyone that does completely doesn't understand his importance to this team over it's super bowl run.

Not drooling over a guy coming back from not playing for a full season and seeing how he wasn't that great the season before is maybe because people here understand football better than people on Reddit

IndyHawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":34depw2v said:
John63":34depw2v said:
Uncle Si":34depw2v said:
Sunday is pregame for Lynch. He needs touches to get fit for the playoffs

Lol we have to be able to run the run, run pass offense PC loves.
You know, Drew Brees throws a lot, is about the same height as Wilson. You could become a Saints fan to satisfy your endless need to see the QB pile up huge stats.
Until RW leaves were stuck with it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts