Marshawn Lynch Makes Himself Available to the Media

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
that was great. the smarter reporters started to ask questions that yeah would have been a bad response but ML was clearly listening.

getnasty

Reaction score
I feel bad for him, he's just not comfortable in that situation. I'm with Sonic though it would be cool to hear what he has to say.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":cj9z3kou said:
No matter when he goes, I'm going to miss Marshawn. He's the reason we were able to pull ourselves out of the slump we got in in 2008. He's been an absolute legend in my eyes and needs to go in the RoH IMMEDIATELY after he hangs up his cleats. A true once-in-a-generation player, and an incredible human being.

I wasn't a Lynch fan until I finally gave in after the Eagles Thursday night game. From that day he has been my favorite player and will probably for many years be my favorite Seahawk of all time.

He's special and unique in many different ways but the thing I love most is the absolute 200% effort he gives every time he's on the field. No matter what BS is going on in the media or in the locker-room, he puts it all aside and puts his blinders on and keeps his legs moving.

Lynch gives great interviews too. He's a genuinely funny guy. I'm worried that when he retires we'll never hear from him again.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
He should just record a few pat answers onto a voice recorder, and then just push a button to answer questions.
Now THAT would be hilarious.

Gotta love the Beast.

Go Hawks!

tom sawyer

Reaction score
The media themselves confirm this is all about useless fill-in-the-form crap with their persistant continued questions beyond any useful purpose.

Irony in Beastmode!!

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Donn2390":18npg701 said:
not much of a man off the field.

I'll just take a wild guess here, but you don't have a single clue who ML is off the field or how much of a man he is...

Anyway, back to Marshawn, I love the hat! That thing is sweet!!

Yakimaniac

Reaction score
And then Richard Sherman stuck up for Lynch in his post game interview. Cut it short and said "That's what happens when Marshawn gets fined..."

Love that these guys stand up for each other.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Yakimaniac":36mmw0f3 said:
And then Richard Sherman stuck up for Lynch in his post game interview. Cut it short and said "That's what happens when Marshawn gets fined..."

Love that these guys stand up for each other.

Great idea, Solidarity -- every Hawk player should do their post-game with the same "Yea", "No", "Maybe" answers for a game or two while wearing a "Free Marshawn" t-shirt...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Fudwamper":2b0tjzcs said:
I think he should answer each question about what his foundation is doing. He should pimp his foundation in every answer. Like, yea, to donate to my foundation send a check to... Or that's a great question, this month we are doing....for the foundation.
GREAT idea!!

Donn2390

Reaction score
253hawk":3rl0zugg said:
Cartire":3rl0zugg said:
i liked it. Wont be surprised if he's fined again though.

Why? Belichick does this virtually every single week.

Donn2390":3rl0zugg said:
Bring on the fleas because I think he deserves to be fined again for that pathetic display of an interview.. This isn't Jr High school, he is supposed to be a professional. He acts like a spoiled child. Great on the field, not much of a man off the field. Very poor example of an adult professional..
I would like to see him in Seattle next year, I would also like to see him behave like the professional he is supposed to be. He is not honoring his contract..

Really? So his Fam 1st foundation, giving his cleats to high school kids, handing out turkeys every thanksgiving around his neighborhood every year and returning a guy's lost wallet makes him not much of a man off the field and a poor example? Wow.
yes, immature punk, great running back. You who support his antics are as childish as he is. There is nothing cute about how he acts with the media..

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
Friggin hilarious. I much rather hear that then other nonsense stuff it comes out of some sport figures.

I know many think he should have to talk, but if he doesn't so be it. I think that this makes it even better when he does open up because it even better. All of these reporters think they have a right to him but he is showing them.

All I have to say is...

YEAH!!!!

seahawksflow

Reaction score
Cartire":30dj4617 said:

I would be, technically he filled his obligations with the media. Bill Bellichick, Jim Harbaugh, and Colin Kaepernick do this same exact thing every single week.

253hawk

Reaction score
Donn2390":1wnp6hf8 said:
yes, immature punk, great running back. You who support his antics are as childish as he is. There is nothing cute about how he acts with the media..

Excuuuuuse me? Nice unwarranted personal attack, buddy. :roll:

What's your deal, man? I didn't even say I 'supported his antics' anywhere. I just pointed out other things that he's done that distances him from being far from 'a poor example.' Learn to read. You twist words like the media.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Donn2390":2s8ckdxm said:

Let me guess, you work in some part of the media?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Donn2390":y2axyy16 said:
253hawk":y2axyy16 said:
Cartire":y2axyy16 said:

Why? Belichick does this virtually every single week.

Donn2390":y2axyy16 said:
Bring on the fleas because I think he deserves to be fined again for that pathetic display of an interview.. This isn't Jr High school, he is supposed to be a professional. He acts like a spoiled child. Great on the field, not much of a man off the field. Very poor example of an adult professional..
I would like to see him in Seattle next year, I would also like to see him behave like the professional he is supposed to be. He is not honoring his contract..

Really? So his Fam 1st foundation, giving his cleats to high school kids, handing out turkeys every thanksgiving around his neighborhood every year and returning a guy's lost wallet makes him not much of a man off the field and a poor example? Wow.
Dial it back a bit.:thcoffee:

homerun1970

Reaction score
Rodger wants to impose fines for not making self available to the media? Ok Rodger why were you not available after the Ray Rice story. Is it not in your contract as the figure head of the NFL to appear to the media to address questions? Wonder what kind of fine you imposed on yourself . You are a hypocrite and when it got uncomfortable for you to do press conferences you disappeared. How bout you show some empathy for a guy who is obviously uncomfortable with the same press you avoided?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":23a4fkvx said:
Donn2390":23a4fkvx said:

I'm gonna say journalism major with an overdeveloped sense of entitlement.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
SeatownJay":196zzipa said:
MidwestHawker":196zzipa said:
Donn2390":196zzipa said:

That pretty much describes the bulk of the media these days. Exhibit A: Andy Benoit:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Andy_Benoit/status/536748919297175553[/tweet]

OP
OP
SomersetHawk

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":1fi34rol said:
SeatownJay":1fi34rol said:
MidwestHawker":1fi34rol said:
Donn2390":1fi34rol said:

That pretty much describes the bulk of the media these days. Exhibit A: Andy Benoit:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Andy_Benoit/status/536748919297175553[/tweet]

Calling all guys on twitter. We've got this guy's user, now let's get him!!! :death2:

CANHawk

Reaction score
SeatownJay":mtvp3988 said:
MidwestHawker":mtvp3988 said:
Donn2390":mtvp3988 said:

I'm guessing old white guy.

And not a cool old white guy like L80, but one of those boring old white guys...