Marshawn Lynch Makes Himself Available to the Media

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Donn2390":jb7qrpr3 said:
253hawk":jb7qrpr3 said:
Cartire":jb7qrpr3 said:
i liked it. Wont be surprised if he's fined again though.

Why? Belichick does this virtually every single week.

Donn2390":jb7qrpr3 said:
Bring on the fleas because I think he deserves to be fined again for that pathetic display of an interview.. This isn't Jr High school, he is supposed to be a professional. He acts like a spoiled child. Great on the field, not much of a man off the field. Very poor example of an adult professional..
I would like to see him in Seattle next year, I would also like to see him behave like the professional he is supposed to be. He is not honoring his contract..

Really? So his Fam 1st foundation, giving his cleats to high school kids, handing out turkeys every thanksgiving around his neighborhood every year and returning a guy's lost wallet makes him not much of a man off the field and a poor example? Wow.
yes, immature punk, great running back. You who support his antics are as childish as he is. There is nothing cute about how he acts with the media..

I laughed and laughed, this is better than anything any other player says EVER!!

"Make yourself available to the media" That's it. IMHO he did MORE than that!! :th2thumbs:

dunceface

Reaction score
Donn2390":ydzkbkuq said:
pmedic920":ydzkbkuq said:
I'm sure somebody will show up here and say something about his contract or obligations.
To that person I say "may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits"

Love me some #24. Yeah.
Bring on the fleas because I think he deserves to be fined again for that pathetic display of an interview.. This isn't Jr High school, he is supposed to be a professional. He acts like a spoiled child. Great on the field, not much of a man off the field. Very poor example of an adult professional..
I would like to see him in Seattle next year, I would also like to see him behave like the professional he is supposed to be. He is not honoring his contract..

This post has no juice

jhoeHawk

Reaction score
If they want a real interview, have his ebbdmb business partner Taco interview him.

dunceface

Reaction score
jhoeHawk":2nba3apq said:
If they want a real interview, have his ebbdmb business partner Taco interview him.

This would be full of juice

dutchman063

Reaction score
what a tool.. this guys a clown and needs to get the heck out of this organization

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Now that I think about it I still support his actions during the interview, the only thing I have a problem with is during the interview he mentions a dinner to raise money for the yoof center, (lol), wouldn't 100K go a long way toward their goal, he should have done interviews earlier even if all he says is "yeah". Better to donate and give it to the league.

Fudwamper

Reaction score
The second thing is this post did was flag two people to ignore. Thanks guys.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":24o8j7qt said:
I'll say it again, but the fact that anyone cares if he talks to the media or not is laughable, at best.

It's a stupid thing not to do, that's why. He gets paid million of dollars to play football and then talk a few minutes about it.

The media has made him a millionaire, he's not being asked to give his left nutsack up or put his life on the line.

Cartire

Reaction score
Who cares.

When has a reporter ever asked a player something profound and not gotten a ridiculous cliche answer. Heres the most common phrases uttered constantly that are completely stupid but keep the media heads paid..

“One game at a time”
“Theyre a great team”
“They play physical”
“You have to respect them”
“We’ll keep working at it”

There, insert those into any stupid interview from a player or coach ever and you have 95% of all interviews. Its stupid. And the fact that anyone gets so mad when a player doesnt want to answer that you get him fined 100k is asinine.

People watch football because of the sports, not because theyre curious about what cliches someone is going to say.

Cartire

Reaction score
SonicHawk":r2sgn9yi said:
SoulfishHawk":r2sgn9yi said:
I'll say it again, but the fact that anyone cares if he talks to the media or not is laughable, at best.

It's a stupid thing not to do, that's why. He gets paid million of dollars to play football and then talk a few minutes about it.

The media has made him a millionaire, he's not being asked to give his left nutsack up or put his life on the line.

The networks, who make billions, made him a millionaire because of his football skills. Not his interview skills. Sure, its in his contract. Fine. That doesnt mean its not a stupid exercise in the absurd. These interviews are never a learning experience for the fans. We watch them because we love football and are bored when its not on TV, not because we care at all about what they say. They never say anything that you have to stop and say, "Oh wow, I never thought of that."

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Cartire":3hvrup4u said:
SonicHawk":3hvrup4u said:
SoulfishHawk":3hvrup4u said:

The networks, who make billions, made him a millionaire because of his football skills. Not his interview skills. Sure, its in his contract. Fine. That doesnt mean its not a stupid exercise in the absurd. These interviews are never a learning experience for the fans. We watch them because we love football and are bored when its not on TV, not because we care at all about what they say. They never say anything that you have to stop and say, "Oh wow, I never thought of that."

I enjoy hearing the players speak. It makes the game more human. And sometimes they say something really memorable.

Cartire

Reaction score
SonicHawk":1tlmd5ik said:
Cartire":1tlmd5ik said:
SonicHawk":1tlmd5ik said:
SoulfishHawk":1tlmd5ik said:

I enjoy hearing the players speak. It makes the game more human. And sometimes they say something really memorable.

Admit then that him giving nothing but yeah answers is far more memorable then any other hawk interview this year. In fact, name one thing any player or coach has said this year thats not a cliche and memorable. The only thing i can think of is Lynch's most recent interview where he said nothing but "Yeah" to everything.

Latest posts