Marshawn Lynch Makes Himself Available to the Media

redeye81

Reaction score
They don't have a clue.. Ask about his foundation and he would actually answer the question. When will these idiots in the media learn?

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Do you think you'll be fined after this interview Marshawn?

Ya

Do you think Rog will be pissed off?

Ya

Good for him fines are absurd.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
This is what I'm talking about. You don't like interviews, but it's written in the policy. Then just do this. You're fulfilling the requirement (making yourself available and answering questions), but no one said it had to be thoughtful answers. No one said the answers had to make snese. No one said you couldn't just troll the reporters. So yeah, just do this. The reporters will probably stop asking him (serious) questions, and it'll be a win-win...or at least he won't be fined anymore.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
redeye81":2905t3pm said:
They don't have a clue.. Ask about his foundation and he would actually answer the question. When will these idiots in the media learn?

Yeah seemed like he was more than happy to talk about it, but they'd rather ask him stuff he doesn't want to talk about.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
"Marshawn, what did you think about Odell Beckham's catch tonight?"

"Yeah"

Kixkahn

Reaction score
When the media idiots continue to ask questions after several "ya's" for an answer it just makes them look that much stupider. LEAVE HIM ALONE! How about that. :twisted:

Fudwamper

Reaction score
I think he should answer each question about what his foundation is doing. He should pimp his foundation in every answer. Like, yea, to donate to my foundation send a check to... Or that's a great question, this month we are doing....for the foundation.

Donn2390

Reaction score
pmedic920":268htueu said:
I'm sure somebody will show up here and say something about his contract or obligations.
To that person I say "may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits"

Love me some #24. Yeah.
Bring on the fleas because I think he deserves to be fined again for that pathetic display of an interview.. This isn't Jr High school, he is supposed to be a professional. He acts like a spoiled child. Great on the field, not much of a man off the field. Very poor example of an adult professional..
I would like to see him in Seattle next year, I would also like to see him behave like the professional he is supposed to be. He is not honoring his contract..

253hawk

Reaction score
Cartire":1zlid8fa said:
i liked it. Wont be surprised if he's fined again though.

Why? Belichick does this virtually every single week.

Donn2390":1zlid8fa said:
Bring on the fleas because I think he deserves to be fined again for that pathetic display of an interview.. This isn't Jr High school, he is supposed to be a professional. He acts like a spoiled child. Great on the field, not much of a man off the field. Very poor example of an adult professional..
I would like to see him in Seattle next year, I would also like to see him behave like the professional he is supposed to be. He is not honoring his contract..

Really? So his Fam 1st foundation, giving his cleats to high school kids, handing out turkeys every thanksgiving around his neighborhood every year and returning a guy's lost wallet makes him not much of a man off the field and a poor example? Wow.

Reaction score
Donn2390":1xx6opu8 said:
pmedic920":1xx6opu8 said:
I'm sure somebody will show up here and say something about his contract or obligations.

Love me some #24. Yeah.

If you show me where it says in his contract that he has to give thoughtful answers, I'll take your little rant into consideration.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":1t6908ia said:
Sounds like an interview to me.
My wife asked, "Why would anyone ask Marshawn Lynch questions with 1 word answer?"
Those are the only types of questions to ask him if you want an answer that makes any sense.

Either that, or ask him a question that gives him a chance to talk about something he wants to talk about.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I really wish that he would take interviews seriously, would love to hear his thoughts. We're really missing out.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Donn2390":2dvjd3fo said:
pmedic920":2dvjd3fo said:

Love me some #24. Yeah.

He needs to just do his job!!!

Bill-Lumberg-Uh-Yeah-Office-Space.gif

mikehawks

Reaction score
Marshawn Lynch loves the media! haha

He was basically saying, I'm doing this so I don't get fined, but your not gonna like it. If they wanted a real interview, they would probably have to hire an old friend from his neighborhood, and/or a friend from college.

I think points goto Marshawn Lynch for being himself. The mainstream media are paid circus clowns...

stack600

Reaction score
I would love to hear Marshawn talk...every once in awhile a teammate brings up something he said..its usually funny. But I just don't care if he talks to or through the media..I watch to watch the game..players talking is cool, but to be fined if u don't..Come On Man