Marshawn Lynch Makes Himself Available to the Media

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Duncefce...Maybe....

I find the week before a nooner game brings out the trolls.

Lynch beat the NFL. It could not have been a more smart and calculated response. I love lynch.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3l7c0s8g said:
But it's cool for BIll in New England to just sit there and say
"on to Cincinnatti" over and over again.

Let it go man....

We're on to Santa Clara

dunceface

Reaction score
hgwellz12":b7e4x343 said:
'Immature punk'?

God, can we shack this thread?
Mizzou, sweety, make it happen. I've got some
CHOICE words that would get me banned for eternity if said here. Shit!

Yeah

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SonicHawk":hpeq2hi6 said:
Cartire":hpeq2hi6 said:
SonicHawk":hpeq2hi6 said:
SoulfishHawk":hpeq2hi6 said:
I'll say it again, but the fact that anyone cares if he talks to the media or not is laughable, at best.

It's a stupid thing not to do, that's why. He gets paid million of dollars to play football and then talk a few minutes about it.

The media has made him a millionaire, he's not being asked to give his left nutsack up or put his life on the line.

The networks, who make billions, made him a millionaire because of his football skills. Not his interview skills. Sure, its in his contract. Fine. That doesnt mean its not a stupid exercise in the absurd. These interviews are never a learning experience for the fans. We watch them because we love football and are bored when its not on TV, not because we care at all about what they say. They never say anything that you have to stop and say, "Oh wow, I never thought of that."

I enjoy hearing the players speak. It makes the game more human. And sometimes they say something really memorable.

Funny...Marshawn seems to be one of the realest players out there...and that to me makes him more human than most. He's genuine in everything he does

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/537718874649534464[/tweet]

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/26/no-fine-for-lynchs-yeah-filled-press-conference/

This past Sunday, Lynch talked to reporters, primarily by repeatedly saying “yeah,” even in response to questions that didn’t call for a yes/no answer.

So will the NFL fine Lynch for failing to comply with the spirit of the media policy? Nope.

Per a league source, Lynch hasn’t been fined for his latest shenanigans. It’s likely, however, that the league won’t tolerate that approach on a regular basis.

After Texans running back Arian Foster repeatedly said that he’s just trying to be a good teammate during a session with reporters, the NFL warned him that he could be fined if he engages in similar shenanigans in the future. So if Lynch opts for “yeah” as a standard response to reporter questions, the NFL eventually will say “yeah” when asked if Lynch has been fined.

dunceface

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":2ka4b2kw said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/537718874649534464[/tweet]

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/26/no-fine-for-lynchs-yeah-filled-press-conference/

This past Sunday, Lynch talked to reporters, primarily by repeatedly saying “yeah,” even in response to questions that didn’t call for a yes/no answer.

So will the NFL fine Lynch for failing to comply with the spirit of the media policy? Nope.

Per a league source, Lynch hasn’t been fined for his latest shenanigans. It’s likely, however, that the league won’t tolerate that approach on a regular basis.

After Texans running back Arian Foster repeatedly said that he’s just trying to be a good teammate during a session with reporters, the NFL warned him that he could be fined if he engages in similar shenanigans in the future. So if Lynch opts for “yeah” as a standard response to reporter questions, the NFL eventually will say “yeah” when asked if Lynch has been fined.

BOOOOOOO!