Marshawn sitting in a luxury box at C-Link?

kobebryant

Reaction score
Paschtorian":1w31flz4 said:
Am I the only one bothered to see Lynch sitting in the stands, when (I think) he should have been standing on the sidelines with his team mates?

Weird.

Hopefully you are.

I'd imagine that walking an NFL sideline with a bad hammy isn't ideal when trying to recover, and sitting on the bench doesn't provide the best view.

Comfier box seats would be more conducive to recovery, and since he is such good friends with Fred Jackson it what kind of cool to see Fred's twin brother up in the box with Marshawn.

rjdriver

Reaction score
He was probably just trying to get the hell away from Lon and Rhonda and he knew the luxury box was safe.

Cartire

Reaction score
He was up there just so you would have something to post about. You should be thanking him, since it really doesnt matter anyway.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I don't think the OP is getting worked up about it. It's a fair question? I wouldn't have used the word bothered but I thought it was weird. I remember in high school and college guys that were injured were on the sidelines with crutches just to be with their teammates. I'm not criticizing Lynch being up there but I've never seen it before. Seems like watching the Oline is the most reasonable assertion that some here have said.

OP
OP
P

Paschtorian

Reaction score
No big deal.

Just wondering why he wasn't on the sidelines coaching up his replacement (an UFA getting his first start in the NFL,...in Primetime). Or, firing-up his brothers-in-arms.

Just askin'.

pmedic920

Reaction score
He wasn't in no box when I saw him :{)
1143dad434216b80601cbf63ec60f1f6.jpg

ivotuk

Reaction score
If he would have been on the sidelines all the cameras and microphones would have kept going to him. "Is this Marshawn's last year?" "Will Marshawn make it through the season?" "Can the Seahawks survive without Marshawn?"

With him upstairs, and the cameras and microphones on the field, it's more about his teammates, and less about him. :snack:

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":37vm0oqb said:
Tony Romo does it with regularity up there with Jerry Jones. So when Beast Mode does it, it's not ok?? hmmmm

Shoot, Jeremy Shockey was up there during the Super Bowl. Now that was lame.

E25edbf0fddc medium

samwize77

Reaction score
If I were a Seahawk running back I'd want to get as far away as possible from that oline, playing or not!

Smellyman

Reaction score
Paschtorian":245y0y5d said:
Am I the only one bothered to see Lynch sitting in the stands, when (I think) he should have been standing on the sidelines with his team mates?

Weird.

yes

seahawks08

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2t9tuo3f said:
I don't think the OP is getting worked up about it. It's a fair question? I wouldn't have used the word bothered but I thought it was weird. I remember in high school and college guys that were injured were on the sidelines with crutches just to be with their teammates. I'm not criticizing Lynch being up there but I've never seen it before. Seems like watching the Oline is the most reasonable assertion that some here have said.

I honestly don't know how we as fans would know why he went and sat there, we are making a light moment of it since I don't think the OP should be expecting us to know about why he went and sat there. Am I bothered, not at all. He is not playing and he can do whatever. Marshawn is a very private man, even the reporters who try to find answers from him for a profession never gets one, leave alone fans. I am not sure why the question was asked and why anyone should be bothered given his track record and what he does on the field every day.

Cartire

Reaction score
seahawks08":3prb69xz said:
seahawkfreak":3prb69xz said:

I honestly don't know how we as fans would know why he went and sat there, we are making a light moment of it since I don't think the OP should be expecting us to know about why he went and sat there. Am I bothered, not at all. He is not playing and he can do whatever. Marshawn is a very private man, even the reporters who try to find answers from him for a profession never gets one, leave alone fans. I am not sure why the question was asked and why anyone should be bothered given his track record and what he does on the field every day.

This is what is comes down too. Why was it even asked? Since when did Lynch deserve scrutiny for where he sits during a game, when hes inactive? The guys has earned his sport in the box. Hes not an inactive rookie. Hes Beastmode.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Paschtorian":3sfv50qv said:

Weird.

You wanted him to sit on your lap, didn't you.....