Marshawn sitting in a luxury box at C-Link?

mrt144

Reaction score
If the takeaway is "Lynch isn't a team player" does it follow that he shouldn't be on the team?

:th2thumbs:

vin.couve12

Reaction score
mrt144":2nk0j8k8 said:
If the takeaway is "Lynch isn't a team player" does it follow that he shouldn't be on the team?

:th2thumbs:

I heard that he shaved a Hitler stache on his upper lip.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'll add this as well.
If y'all didn't notice, #24 did come out on the field during warm ups, he spread love around to all his "boys" before he went to sit wherever he sat.
d1f50d3248b336bbff873c51fe33d9bb.jpg

He tossed a ball back and forth with a few of them, and when he came to the sideline to greet his sister and the other players family members, he carried that ball with him (can be seen in his hand above) before he walked away that ball got handed to a child standing in the reception line.
I don't have any problem with anything he did or where he sat.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Then, as only Lynch can, he spent the first half watching the game in a suite at press-box level.

By the third quarter, he was back on the sidelines checking on teammate and good friend Fred Jackson. Lions 305-pound defensive tackle Tyrunn Walker fell on the 34-year-old Jackson’s right ankle. After teammate Richard Sherman and an assistant helped Jackson off the field he walked into the locker room for further examination.

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/nf ... rylink=cpy